Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

wickabee, I am in agreement with you on the media, it seems someone is extreme in one form or the other and it's a mess!

They have made America a nation of all or nothing. It's a romantic notion, but bad social policy.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

They have made America a nation of all or nothing. It's a romantic notion, but bad social policy.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. The government should restrict the media in some way? What is the bad social policy?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

Here we go again. The clowns on Capital Hill are avoiding the questions. Who and how are we going to pay for things?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Did you expect anything less? Obviously they aren't concerned with reforming anything.

I think I just hate everyone at this point.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm not sure what you're getting at. The government should restrict the media in some way? What is the bad social policy?

You quoted it...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

I didn't think it was a good idea to stifle free speech by having the government take Fox off the air. Is that the quote you were referring to?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I didn't think it was a good idea to stifle free speech by having the government take Fox off the air. Is that the quote you were referring to?

No, I'm referring to your last post where you quoted me. The answer to your question is in the post you quoted.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

I think I just hate everyone at this point.

The Dems have no incentive to compromise at this point. Like Jeff Sessions said, all they have to do is run out the clock, blame the republicans for being obstructionist, and then ram through some horrible piece of legislation at the last minute to "save" the day.
    Last edited by AUTaxMan; 11-30-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

AUT, why are you Republican? Not Conservative, Republican.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

The Dems have no incentive to compromise at this point. Like Jeff Sessions said, all they have to do is run out the clock, blame the republicans for being obstructionist, and then ram through some horrible piece of legislation at the last minute to "save" the day.

But Mr. Obama has to put a stop to that, and he's not doing it. He should be governing for his legacy. Why should he have to capitulate to people like Pelosi and Reid? Democrats as a whole are looking at the election as a ringing endorsement of the job their doing, and they're flat out wrong to do that. I was hoping Mr. Obama was above that fracas, but right now he isn't.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm quite angry about all this.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast