Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

1: No. I do think only God can judge me and that you're not God so you can't judge me. You're the one here claiming to be sinless and righteous, which is blasphemy.

2: I'm not in bed, try again. I assume you're saying I have gay sex with Satan. How very 4th grade of you. Do you think saying that makes you righteous and good? I think it makes you a haughty liar. But that's just me.

3: At least someone made your list. I notice you included your entire family. Happy nepotism!

BANNED

Country

1: No. I do think only God can judge me and that you're not God so you can't judge me. You're the one here claiming to be sinless and righteous, which is blasphemy.

2: I'm not in bed, try again. I assume you're saying I have gay sex with Satan. How very 4th grade of you. Do you think saying that makes you righteous and good? I think it makes you a haughty liar. But that's just me.

3: At least someone made your list. I notice you included your entire family. Happy nepotism!

God is the one that gives the final judgement. We as christains are allowed to judge sort of like how a judge has a right to send a man to jail we have the right to point out the fact you have not given your life to Jesus.

The bed part with you and satan is because you think you can say whatever you want so I mirror it back at you in Jesus name.

I did not name my entire family, my uncle is going to hell, my grandpa died last year and went to hell. My dad is going to hell. I have an aunt who will probaly go to hell cause she is has major heart problems, her husband was a christian though. A aunt of mine died last year and God told her that she would not die from cancer until she finally accepted Jesus. When she accepted Jesus she died shortly there after just as God had told her it would happen.

My grandpas second wife will go to heaven I believe. I had a dream in 2008 that my grandfather on my mothers side will be right with God before he dies.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You do nothing in Jesus name. You demonstrate that you either don't know or ignore his teachings. You challenge God, declaring ou know who will be damned and who will be saved. You claim to be sinless, or else you would not judge, for that's what the passage means. Judges in our society have nothing to do with God. They are a part of this world and he is not. Jesus said so. You insult God by trying to make him a part of this world. I do not judge, but I'm not shy about saying what I think either. You, on the other hand, condemn others to hell while telling them you are righteous. That is what televangelists and. Cult leaders do, not men of God.

BANNED

Country

You do nothing in Jesus name. You demonstrate that you either don't know or ignore his teachings. You challenge God, declaring ou know who will be damned and who will be saved. You claim to be sinless, or else you would not judge, for that's what the passage means. Judges in our society have nothing to do with God. They are a part of this world and he is not. Jesus said so. You insult God by trying to make him a part of this world. I do not judge, but I'm not shy about saying what I think either. You, on the other hand, condemn others to hell while telling them you are righteous. That is what televangelists and. Cult leaders do, not men of God.

You are a wacko devil worship that bends over for the world instead of standing up for Jesus. You don't want God's law in this world because you hate God and serve satan. You love of sin in the world that is why you push God out even though the World belongs to God.

Jesus made the world, He owns it, He can do with it as He pleases.

You hypocrite all you do is falsely judge 24/7 then try to put your own sin onto those who tell you to submit to Jesus.

You think you are God, you think only you have the right to judge. Because you are a blasphemous fool.

Televangelists and Cult leaders steal the money donated to them by naive people. They use the position for glory for themselves just like you do. They join with the world in sin and refuse to help the poor and needy just like you.

I need no crowd, I need no glory for myself.

Jesus is the light of the World and you hide from the Light, because you want your sin covered in darkness.

Matthew 5:16

Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-12-2012 at 07:17 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You are a wacko devil worship that bends over for the world instead of standing up for Jesus. You don't want God's law in this world because you hate God and serve satan. You love of sin in the world that is why you push God out even though the World belongs to God.

Jesus made the world, He owns it, He can do with it as He pleases.

You hypocrite all you do is falsely judge 24/7 then try to put your own sin onto those who tell you to submit to Jesus.

You think you are God, you think only you have the right to judge. Because you are a blasphemous fool.

Televangelists and Cult leaders steal the money donated to them by naive people. They use the position for glory for themselves just like you do. They join with the world in sin and refuse to help the poor and needy just like you.

I need no crowd, I need no glory for myself.

Jesus is the light of the World and you hide from the Light, because you want your sin covered in darkness.

Matthew 5:16

Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven

I am amazed that YOU have not been banned from this site yet. The personal attacks of other members are constant from you. Regarding the "wacko" comment; have you ever seen a mirror?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

but for men to see your good work you need to be worth listening to. Jesus is friendly, nice, forgiving, loving, not angry nor mean.

it is ok to want to be or to e the messenger but the messenger of God brings light and comes from a place of love and compassion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

The bible makes it clear you either serve Jesus or the devil. Being an atheist is serving the devil, because it is choosing to follow a lie made up by satan. If you truly did not serve satan why do you follow his lies?

Can't you just be honest and say I hate God and want to oppose Him till the day I die?

I am starting to believe that YOU are the devil.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

GW I'm standing up for Jesus when I tell you to stop blaspheming and using his name for hatred.

You are bending over for Satan when you claim to follow Christ but really try to lead many away from accepting him with your false prophesy and wickedness.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

No you are a liar you hate God but don't want to admit it because then you would have to face the shame of breaking His laws. You don't want to face your sin.

What in the heck are you talking about? How exactly do you come to the conclusion that I hate a god that I don't even believe in? I have no reason to hate any god. I do hate people that continually spew crap from the bible to judge and condemn others and try to make them feel like less of a person because of something so trivial as who they have sex with. People like you are the reason why so many people can't stand religion. If I were religious I'd be angry at the bad name you and people like you give it. You seem to use your religion to try to somehow justify in your mind your hate and intolerance. If you looked at things rationally, you would see that who your neighbor has sex with has absolutely ZERO effect on your life. I'm not sure why you are so afraid of homosexuals. If you think they are going to hell then so be it. Let them. Why get so wrapped up in it? Go about your business and frolic in heaven when the time comes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

What in the heck are you talking about? How exactly do you come to the conclusion that I hate a god that I don't even believe in? I have no reason to hate any god. I do hate people that continually spew crap from the bible to judge and condemn others and try to make them feel like less of a person because of something so trivial as who they have sex with. People like you are the reason why so many people can't stand religion. If I were religious I'd be angry at the bad name you and people like you give it. You seem to use your religion to try to somehow justify in your mind your hate and intolerance. If you looked at things rationally, you would see that who your neighbor has sex with has absolutely ZERO effect on your life. I'm not sure why you are so afraid of homosexuals. If you think they are going to hell then so be it. Let them. Why get so wrapped up in it? Go about your business and frolic in heaven when the time comes.

More church....

CHURCH!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast