Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Country
    See seanandlaruescollectibles's Items on eBay

Herman Cain For President NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guys career is goin to end before it even gets going in politics, just watching him talk about his plans and how he is completely denying any wrong doing against the 3 women so far that have come forward to accuse him of workplace harassment! I understand what this presidential candidate did in the past should have no bearing on his ability to rule our country but a Liar is still a Liar and he is no different then the rest of our political leaders.......When is our country going to stop wearing blinders and run this country as our founding fathers intended it to be run.......Its supposed to be "We The People, By The People, For The People" but the ones we have elected don't seem to get that concept......

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67194.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Some of our best Presidents have been the biggest liars.

Country

Some of our best Presidents have been the biggest liars.

True but there is just something about his arrogance I don't like

SCF Rewards
    Country

True but there is just something about his arrogance I don't like

I'll give you that, he's decidedly arrogant. I'm not sure he has the staying power to win the nomination, but if he falls in the polls, I really don't think it'll have anything to do with these sexual harassment claims.

Country

I'll give you that, he's decidedly arrogant. I'm not sure he has the staying power to win the nomination, but if he falls in the polls, I really don't think it'll have anything to do with these sexual harassment claims.

I don't either, its just his whole demeanour he rubs me the wrong way. I just hope we can get a presidential candidate that wants a smaller government and who actually wants a government that is "For the People, By the People". We live in a great country but I think we need to focus back on the principles that this country was founded on, all our government seems to do these days is point fingers, trash talk each other and go around in circles and take turns on who has the power and who doesn't I just want a person who will do good for this country and stop playing the World Police to everyone. I had no problem going to war in Iraq or them killing Khadafi or taking out Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden but its getting sad when we take better care of other countries then our own......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

As long as you are not for the "king of arrogance" Mr. Obama, then I'm ok with part of what you said, lol. I would, however, let all the facts come out before making a judgement.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As long as you are not for the "king of arrogance" Mr. Obama, then I'm ok with part of what you said, lol. I would, however, let all the facts come out before making a judgement.

Beat me to it. I was trying to figure how someone calls Cain arrogant with Obama coming off as one of the more arrogant people in politics.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh come on. The "King of Arrogance"? If anything, he walks around Washington with slumped shoulders, not a cocky swagger. And the judgement of Cain we're talking about at this point isn't his harassment claims, but rather, his demeanor. Which is quite arrogant.

Country

No I am not an Obama supporter never have and never will be, I just don't like Herman Cain don't like how he speaks and think it would be poor mistake if he were nominated the Republican candidate heck I am not sure I like any of the candidates at this point I mean Romney thinks Birth Control is a form of murder which I find completely ROFLMAO kind of funny.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Oh come on. The "King of Arrogance"? If anything, he walks around Washington with slumped shoulders, not a cocky swagger. And the judgement of Cain we're talking about at this point isn't his harassment claims, but rather, his demeanor. Which is quite arrogant.

You must not listen to Obama speak, lol. Shall I dig up some clips for you??

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast