Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

So do the research and make one. There's what, 7 points on there? How hard can it be? You don't even have to have the picture, just post it here, let's see how different it looks. I think it will look different and both sides are probably at fault, for the record. I just think instead of commenting that one doesn't exist like it means something one way or the other, either find one or make one.
    Just complaining there isn't one is lazy.

No, it's just pointing out the obvious. I don't want to spend a few hours making my own.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Brandon I take exception to this. In my opinion there is more then just the 1 Union causing this. For over 10 years Hostess has remained opened. All the unions have made concessions for years. I ask why should they take more pay cuts? give up more in there contracts? Give up more benefits? I know you displeasure for unions. So I will stop on that side. However,, it also appears that there product is not selling. The free market is another reason that they are closing there doors. They have immense competition in the market. To blame this on the union is wrong. As the graphic states the MISmanagment of the company lead to this in my opinion. Market forces took down Hostess as much as anything.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Brandon I take exception to this. In my opinion there is more then just the 1 Union causing this. For over 10 years Hostess has remained opened. All the unions have made concessions for years. I ask why should they take more pay cuts? give up more in there contracts? Give up more benefits? I know you displeasure for unions. So I will stop on that side. However,, it also appears that there product is not selling. The free market is another reason that they are closing there doors. They have immense competition in the market. To blame this on the union is wrong. As the graphic states the MISmanagment of the company lead to this in my opinion. Market forces took down Hostess as much as anything.

I don't have a problem with most of the facts stated there. I have a problem with the fact that none of them shed light on why those various things happened. I imagine there are a plethora of issues that led Hostess to this point. To boil it down to mere "mismanagement" on on hand or "unions" on the other is to oversimply a rather complicated set of facts. Obviously, it's some combination of both, plus the economy, inflation, competition, decrease in demand for their products, etc. We just don't know all of the pertinent details to know how much of which or what other factors came into play.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Heard this AM
    CEO Raised his pay 300%

Edit: read another article they did raise there pay for the top executives it appears but I cant lock in on that 300% I do see he raised it from 1.2 million to 2.55
    Last edited by MadMan1978; 11-18-2012 at 11:01 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I hope Hostess lives on
    But the first order of business is to replace upper management

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Cousin from Arizona was one of them! They shipped equipment on truck then flew out there and were sent away...

Sad but not shocking
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234