Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great expo experience! Thanks everyone!

Just an awesome experience. This was my 3rd expo and definitely the best! First big thanks to Brad, Geoff, Dan, SPD (Turbos) and the MOD team for making the booth awesome! Also thanks for letting me chill behind the booth because there were points when my legs couldn't handle anymore walking ;) and I had a lot of laughs with you guys too! You guys are great friends to have in the hobby! They weren't the only ones tho, thanks to every booth for letting me all ask you if you had Skinner cards ;) Sometimes I forgot who I'd asked lol! I did go all three days and it was great! UD and Panini did a great job! You guys made it all worth while! And It was such a pleasure to meet DR. Price, we had a good conversation about some sets he might be putting together for the future H&P! Trust me you're gonna wanna stash a few pennies for the upcoming ones! Well enough chatter on my end and let the show begin!

First for the Baseball Basketball single pick-ups!

And the Hockey pick-ups (May have to wait for the main ones!)

And the nicer Cup cards!

Really like this card because its 25/25, might of been me but it has a nice dent on the top -_-

Got these 2 from the on and only CNC

And the top 2 Singles non Skinner cards

Got this from the LIVE cnc break, really happy about it R15, Scott from Panini told me he doesn't know who it will be :(

And pulled this myself then got it a nice grade from Beckett's booth!

BOOOOOOOOOOM

And for the MAIN EVENT! JEFF SKINNER! I will have to update my Skinner PC showcase!

Did a trade with CNC for this

And a trade with Brad

and more

Almost done this set

and the final mid-end

For the higher end!

1/5 bonus!

Thanks to Turbos for the quick easy deal!

And for the biggest pick up!!!

Not too big, but I didn't really go with that much so ill take it!

Thanks so much for the look!
    Last edited by johnferguson12; 11-12-2012 at 07:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Really nice diverse stuff there, totally looks like you had a blast!! For a guy nicknamed JohnFerguson you're sorely lacking in Habs tho :/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Not bad man! Congrats on the Skinner stuff. Looks like you did a good job getting some nice stuff, Brad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My real name is John Ferguson ;)
    Really nice diverse stuff there, totally looks like you had a blast!! For a guy nicknamed JohnFerguson you're sorely lacking in Habs tho :/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

My real name is John Ferguson ;)

My head just exploded!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seems like you had some amazing experiences at the Expo, John. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

-Ethan