Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

the guy is a toolbag... :)

it was good seeing you again my friend

Is this the guy who has all of his cards wrapped in elastic bands with no order at all to his cards? Just stacks of top loaders all over the table?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome pickups all around! That Vezina/Plante is unreal and a great price IMO.

+2 on the toolbag if it's in reference to the dealer who sold the Expo stamped Vezina.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Is this the guy who has all of his cards wrapped in elastic bands with no order at all to his cards? Just stacks of top loaders all over the table?

Yup, that's the guy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (14)
    Country
    See bonnev659's Items on eBay

very nice pick ups

some day i wish i can go to expo

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Nice collection of traders and PC stuff, thanks for the show. Too bad we didn't meet up, but the 15th is looking up!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

Yup, that's the guy.

He was really nice to me when I was a kid. He had a table for a long time at the flea market a few towns over from me and I would go every weekend with the family on the way to my Grandparents house.

He would send me over to buy lunch for him sometimes (he would give me cash of course) and he always gave me great deals on cards and set things aside for me. In 1997 he pulled a Stephane Fiset Die Cut Pinnacle Mask and sold it to me for $10 when they were hot and selling for a lot more. This is when I collected Fiset harcore. He also would give my sister and I free cards when we bought packs.

It's a shame he doesn't seem to be as nice as he use to be!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12