Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Question for christians about Israels returning monarchy

Through out the Tanahk it states that Israel will have the monarchy restored. In Ezekiel 37 it states that a christian descended from David and Joseph will be put on the thrown of Israel. Israel may have come back as a nation but they are still dry dead bones. They reject God as the creator and embrace secular paganism.

If you had the chance to become the future King Of Israel, how would you deal with the Palestinians, Israels surrounding enemy's and the paganism that reigns over Israel right now?
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-10-2012 at 01:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Through out the Tanahk it states that Israel will have the monarchy restored. In Ezekiel 37 it states that a christian descended from David and Joseph will be put on the thrown of Israel. Israel may have come back as a nation but they are still dry dead bones. They reject God as the creator and embrace secular paganism.

If you had the chance to become King Of Israel, how would you deal with the Palastians, Israels surrounding enemy's and the paganism that reigns over Israel right now?

If it were up to me I would divide Israel up into 3 sections. Normally I am against segregation but generally speaking those people over there do not get along and it may be a good idea to seperate them. The first section would be just for Jews. The second excusively for Palestians the third area would be neutral territory that anyone is free to enter and live. If you go into one of the two terriorities that is not for you, you will be immediately arrested. Also if you do something stupid in the neutral terrority such as commiting a hate crime or act of terror if you live through it you will be tourted and executed. As far as what the bible says we cannot base secular policy on a religious book. That is why those people are having all the problems that they are now.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

If it were up to me I would divide Israel up into 3 sections. Normally I am against segregation but generally speaking those people over there do not get along and it may be a good idea to seperate them. The first section would be just for Jews. The second excusively for Palestians the third area would be neutral territory that anyone is free to enter and live. If you go into one of the two terriorities that is not for you, you will be immediately arrested. Also if you do something stupid in the neutral terrority such as commiting a hate crime or act of terror if you live through it you will be tourted and executed. As far as what the bible says we cannot base secular policy on a religious book. That is why those people are having all the problems that they are now.

I was asking Christians. Basically you are saying you would just like Israel being pagan like the rest of the world is.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wouldn't call that segregation as much as I would call it a safety zone. That would be simply creating an area where the people of a certain group can be unaccosted and safe.

While I like your idea, the simple reality is that it wouldn't last for long. It would only be a matter of time until they found an excuse to attack the Jewish designated area. Whether it be the former location of some mosque that they feel they have a right to or some water fountain that Muhammad drank from during his trip to Mecca that they think is a holy place, they would find an excuse to attack and kill Jews.

For that matter, the entire region has been one big battlefield for centuries. War and killing have become an ingrained part of their culture. I truly don't believe that peace is possible in the Middle East in general and between Israel and Palestine specifically. Pick two random Middle eastern countries and it is a virtual guarantee that they have been in some form of war with each other.

So what can be done? Give them boith equal access to weapons and get out of the way until the smoke clears. Peace is not possible.

--------------------------------------------------

To the OPs question, I am not sure that I buy into the "pagan" description. Just because it isn't secular Christianity doesn't make it paganism.

BANNED

Country

--------------------------------------------------

To the OPs question, I am not sure that I buy into the "pagan" description. Just because it isn't secular Christianity doesn't make it paganism.[/QUOTE]

Where does the bible speak of secular Christianity? Israel embraces the teachings of the Talmud and reject the Law of Moses. Israel calls on Ashtoreth to save them instead of Yahweh. That is paganism according to the Hebrew scriptures.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was asking Christians. Basically you are saying you would just like Israel being pagan like the rest of the world is.

I'm sorry but I must have missed the memo that P&R was only open to members of certian demographic groups.

BANNED

Country

I'm sorry but I must have missed the memo that P&R was only open to members of certian demographic groups.

Question for christians about Israels returning monarchy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Aren't you a Christian, Mr. V?

BANNED

Country

Aren't you a Christian, Mr. V?

If I understood his first post, he said he does not follow the bible and want secular rule over Israel, so there is no way possible for him to be a christian if that is what he meant.
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-10-2012 at 02:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I understood his first post, he said he does not follow the bible and want secular rule over Israel, so there is no way possible for him to be a christian if that is what he meant.

I never said that I don't follow the bible. I was saying that you can not apply religious law to secular non religious situations. I do however take some of the stuff in their with a grain of salt just like how every other christian does. And yes PGH you can call me a christian albiet a moderate one but with they way some of these clowns who claim to be christians represent christanity they often make me hold my head in shame.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast