Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do They?

Country

Oh of course. So Peyton didn't get swamped with mail too when he first started signing? What about after people knew he was legit? Nope, definitely not swamped, right?

Dwayne Wade signs through email. so why wouldn't he sign through the mail?

SCF Rewards
    Country

wade is not signing anymore through email, i tried recently and got a pp photo

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

because less people know his email. wouldnt you rather sign 5-10 email requests a week than 20-30 a week? you have to take the players into consideration, not your own thoughts on what their signing habits should be

Country

thanks for the help! whats a pp photo?
    wade is not signing anymore through email, i tried recently and got a pp photo

Country

i do take the player into consideration. Yet don't you think there might be that one a-hole who sells the email? we do live in a capitalist, natural selection world, you know.
    because less people know his email. wouldnt you rather sign 5-10 email requests a week than 20-30 a week? you have to take the players into consideration, not your own thoughts on what their signing habits should be

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country

i do take the player into consideration. Yet don't you think there might be that one a-hole who sells the email? we do live in a capitalist, natural selection world, you know.

i'm perfectly aware of the way our world is. email and ttm autos are the exact same thing and neither sells. you never know about the authenticity of the auto unless it's personalized, and even then it's a stretch. if someone wants to take the time to find the email etc. then chances are theyre not getting it to sell it

Country

aha. i love how you can criticize me for not doing extensive research, yet you can't even read correctly. nowhere did i say that htey would sell the autograph. i said that they would sell the EMAIL. as in his email address. If you were to sell that'd you'd make some money. But only a true ******* would sell a players email for his own monetary gain.
    i'm perfectly aware of the way our world is. email and ttm autos are the exact same thing and neither sells. you never know about the authenticity of the auto unless it's personalized, and even then it's a stretch. if someone wants to take the time to find the email etc. then chances are theyre not getting it to sell it

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country

aha. i love how you can criticize me for not doing extensive research, yet you can't even read correctly. nowhere did i say that htey would sell the autograph. i said that they would sell the EMAIL. as in his email address. If you were to sell that'd you'd make some money. But only a true ******* would sell a players email for his own monetary gain.

sorry i just read it wrong. there used to be a guy on here that did try to sell and trade emails, then he ended up getting banned for something else lol

Country

yeah, whatever. its fine.

STILL LOOKING FOR HELP ON THOSE OTHER GUYS :-/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

sorry i just read it wrong. there used to be a guy on here that did try to sell and trade emails, then he ended up getting banned for something else lol

jt right? He got banned for cussing at ttmautographs4me so I dont really blame him for getting banned

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast