Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Basketball & Hockey Expert Needed

I was just wondering as I am working on a trade with a local trader in the area (not on forums) but I have ZERO basketball knowledge in regards to value as I am trading for a BIG hockey PC card. I need to know the approximate value of a Kevin Durant 3 clr Limited Logos Exquisite RC /50. I do not have the card in question or know the year number. My question is based on this information how much value would/could this card have?

BANNED

Country

Not many hockey cards can touch the value of the Durant. The Durant is roughly a $3000 card. It also depends when you move it. If you move it during a nice playoff run, $3500-$4000. Assuming it is raw. A graded 9 sold for $5000.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Not many hockey cards can touch the value of the Durant. The Durant is roughly a $3000 card. It also depends when you move it. If you move it during a nice playoff run, $3500-$4000. Assuming it is raw. A graded 9 sold for $5000.

Are you serious??????? You crazy Americans with your weird sports hahahahahaaaaa!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

He said that he traded that card for a 05-06 Crosby Honorable Numbers /87. Does that sound about correct/feasable?

BANNED

Country

He said that he traded that card for a 05-06 Crosby Honorable Numbers /87. Does that sound about correct/feasable?

Which did he get? Because whoever got the Durant won. Big time. The Crosby is a $800-$1500 card depending on time of year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent.

Which did he get? Because whoever got the Durant won. Big time. The Crosby is a $800-$1500 card depending on time of year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-08-KEVIN-...item53f1c1f401

I believe OPCbreaker already mentioned this, but this listing may give you somewhat of an idea of what value this card holds :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you serious??????? You crazy Americans with your weird sports hahahahahaaaaa!!!!

I'd actually say there are more global basketball card collectors than there are in the United States. It is big in Asia and if you only sell to US bidders only on eBay you take a hit on basketball cards.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'd actually say there are more global basketball card collectors than there are in the United States. It is big in Asia and if you only sell to US bidders only on eBay you take a hit on basketball cards.

Yer right, I totally forgot about that whole Yao Ming thing. My eyes still bug out when I see the hockey PCs of the guys and gals in Sweden and Finland...........

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Durant is one of the most collectible athletes in the world right now and only the likes of Lebron, Kobe and the big boys can touch him. No one in hockey comes close to the value of him as even some of his game used cards sell for $20. Crosby sells, but only mildly and they are pretty low considered how hot he was a couple of years ago. Looks like the guy with the Durant was a hockey fan and didn't know how much his card was worth if he traded it for that Crosby, in all honesty he got HOSED.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast