Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Cool 12'13 Panini Absolute Mem. Basketball Box Break *FULLY LOADED MOJO - BEAT The Odds!!*

Went to the LCS a few days ago, but before I get to my asinine box break, I picked up these Jimmer Fredette & Jared Cunningham autos for $15.

So I then bought my LCS' last box of 12'13 Absolute Memorabilia. Since YouTube doesn't recognize my cam anymore (mind you it works for other websites, I guess it's "old technology" for YT?..) I'm unable to record anymore box breaks. I went to my friend's on Friday night to watch the Rookie/Sophomore game and would bust the box there. It sucks I wasn't able to record this but 2 of my friends were there and witnessed this...

Kobe Bryant "Anthology" Bonus Pack:
    From left to right = #199, #175, #117, #79, #36

Pack #1:
    Base Cards: Gordon in his new Bobcats uni., although he may be a trade deadline participant for disrespecting Coach Dunlap..

Autograph Card:
    Bill Russell "Heroes" Autograph Card #6/25 (My first pulled Russell auto and second overall)

Pack #2:
    Base Cards: Harden in his new Rockets uni. and Ilyasova base, ftw!

Autograph Card:
    John Jenkins RC Auto. Redemption Card... It sucks that it's a redemption card..

Pack #3:
    Base Cards:T-Time has a base card?! Cmon, tell me there's a Mullens base too at least..

Autograph Card:
    Kobe Bryant "Heroes" Autograph Card #39/99 (I swear to you, I'm not lying...lol. My 2nd pulled Panini Kobe auto.)

Pack #4:
    Base Cards: Sammy Dalembert has a base card too!? And Linsanity in his new Rockets uni.

#'d Base Card:
    Oscar Robertson "Retired" #187/499

Autograph Card:
    MarShon Brooks Auto. RC #194/299 (Not for nothing but he signed this sticker quite nicely, my first auto. of him too. Happy I pulled him, think he has a lot of potential if he could get some PT or traded)

Yup, that's 4 autographs, I did not pull a memorabilia card! I jokingly told my friends that I should call Panini and complain for not getting a memorabilia card, lol. Definitely a top 10 box bust for me, I only wish all of you could have the same luck I did.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Great break. The Russell and Kobe are from a great set!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Russell and Kobe autos? What a killing! And I agree with you about MarShon - he's a playa. Just needs more time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Russell and Kobe autos? What a killing! And I agree with you about MarShon - he's a playa. Just needs more time.

NO doubt, u killed it. wish all box breaks were close to that

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

Great break!!! That Russell auto is sick!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

Wow! Great Russell. Would love to get my hands on that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice box. KOBE

SCF Rewards
    Country

That was a great box. You did beat the odds with all autos, and two of them was Kobe Bryant and Bill Russell. Very nice

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

Nice that it definitely a solid break. Did you notice that the Russell is numbered to his jersey number?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (50)
    Country
    See ccblec's Items on eBay

My gosh! Killer pulls!

-Brandon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast