Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

No you are full of coldness because you hate gays and want to see them die in their sins so they go to hell. You don't want gays to repent and go to be with Jesus.

haaahaa, that makes no sense at all

SCF Rewards
    Country

They reject God as the creator and embrace secular paganism.

Oh goodnes....

This is when I realized what this thread was all about....

BANNED

Country

Oh goodnes....

This is when I realized what this thread was all about....

Yes you got mad when you realized the post was about God and not about your father big bang.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

No if the atheist want benefits they can push for "mate" benefits.

Sorry you can not put your "Logic" on to me. I never said thrown out everyone who is not Jewish for Israel. I said throw out all the "trouble makers" I have seen plenty of Palestinians get bombed for trying to live in peace with the Jews.

You seem to think someone willing to obey Jewish law so they can stay in Israel is the same as a terrorist who blows up innocent children.

An atheist, christian, jew, muslim, budhist, gay, straight, black, white, etc person should all have equal rights and responsibilities within the law. Discriminating against any one of the forementioned (which you are in favor of discrimination based on sexual preference) is immoral. Also no one regardless of their religious preference should be forced to adhere to any religious law that does not serve a secular purpose. You are full of it and Im going to call you out there. You favor laws based on religion because you agree with the religion in question but you have a problem with laws in other parts of the world based on religion because you don't agree with the religion. Finally anyone who intentionally harms a child regardless of their motivation should be tourted and executed.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

God hates homosexuality, not homosexuals. I think too many people forget that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

CHURCH!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

How can a God "hate" anything? Men hate homosexuality and homosexuals. Too many people seem to forget that also.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How can a God "hate" anything? Men hate homosexuality and homosexuals. Too many people seem to forget that also.

Per the OT, NT and the Koran God does indeed hate homosexuality as well as any other type of fornication. I am in agreeance with that. However I believe that God hates the sin while loving the sinner.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Per the OT, NT and the Koran God does indeed hate homosexuality as well as any other type of fornication. I am in agreeance with that. However I believe that God hates the sin while loving the sinner.

I guess you missed my point. ALL of those books were written by MEN. Any "GOD" worth worshipping SHOULD be above the emotion of HATE. The more and more I hear about "god", the more and more I think those that created Him didn't put much forethought into their creation.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Habs you're better than that.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast