Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings New York Mets Florida Panthers

I have done a break on here before (not Ryan, and I'm not complaining) but PMs were never sent. You have to keep hitting the board and that is not as easy for all of us as it is for some it seems. There was absolutely no disrespect intended.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hiker777's Items on eBay

Ryan will post the random time. If you won't be be able to make the time send him a list of the teams you like and if available he can pic for you when it's your turn. What usually happens is he has the random and then sends you a pm when it's your pic you make your selection, post it and then pm the next person after you. You will enjoy it and thanks for joining.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hiker777's Items on eBay

I understand, it should work that way. I did a couple breaks on here while deployed and never had an issue. When in doubt get in touch with moderator. I have seen some breaks take weeks to finish, it sucked but sometimes me,bers ill take 24 hours to make team selection.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Well it looks like everything simmered down in here , and now everyone is now marked paid. There was no disrespect in my eyes, if anything, just anxiousness for the randomization and eventually the release date.

I will be able to do the randomization tomorrow afternoon as I have prior commitments that I need to tend to tonight. All systems should be good for a high Noon EST randomization. I will do the randomization on my BlogTV account and also record it with my camera live. I will then upload the video to my photobucket for anyone that wants to watch it. I will post the randomization results once they are done, and then we can start picking the teams.

If I am not around, trask7 mentioned earlier that once you make your team selection, if you can take the time to PM the next person to keep the team selections going, we can make the process go real smooth. I will take care of any situations where a person hasn't made a selection in the allotted time.

Thanks again for everyone who joined my 1st break of 2012, I appreciate it!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See golfpro2612's Items on eBay

Bring it on!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

All,

I'm in vegas for the next 4 days. Ill try to keep good tabs, but consent to being pmed by the group w some light ribbing if i am slow as pms hit my email. Looking forward to a fun break.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (188)
    Country
    See cccupps420's Items on eBay

All,

I'm in vegas for the next 4 days. Ill try to keep good tabs, but consent to being pmed by the group w some light ribbing if i am slow as pms hit my email. Looking forward to a fun break.

maybe u should pm ur teams u would want in order

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings New York Mets Florida Panthers

I've scoured the internet (with the help of Mr. Google) and I still have not found a checklist of this product. Can anyone offer assistance?? Normally I go to one particular site but they only have one insert listed from the set. Thanks.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I just found out a few minutes ago that my nephews football game was moved from 1:30 PM to Noon, so I will not be able to do the randomization at Noon as scheduled. Once I get time today, I will give a heads up as to when I am going to do the randomization, that way people can watch if they are online.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dlhdaman's Items on eBay

Earlier?

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast