Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Titanium or Ultimate?

Voters
21. This poll is closed
  • 11/12 Panini Titanium

10 47.62%
  • 11/12 UD Ultimate

11 52.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titanium or Ultimate?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Titanium or Ultimate?

I am starting to to form my Christmas wish list as far as boxes go ;)
    I am really unsure about what to get as I have never really busted a hobby box.
    Can you guys please suggest me some products that would be worth it. I definitely also want to pick up either a box of this year's Titanium or this year's Ultimate so if you guys could recommend the "better" box out of those two as well that would be cool :)

Thanks in advance, Colin.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Titanium would be the safer bet but if you want to gamble Ultimtae would be the way to go. Though Ultimate will not be released (if it will be that is) until April-June. Titanium will be around January (someone do correct me if I am wrong)

Or as another suggestion. SP Game Used may be something to pick up. Lower price point ( I do believe on par with Titanium) and released around the same time as Titanium. Though SPGU has been really hit or miss for the past few years.

And always remember to keep a bit tucked away for a PC card ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Titanium would be the safer bet but if you want to gamble Ultimtae would be the way to go. Though Ultimate will not be released (if it will be that is) until April-June. Titanium will be around January (someone do correct me if I am wrong)

Or as another suggestion. SP Game Used may be something to pick up. Lower price point ( I do believe on par with Titanium) and released around the same time as Titanium. Though SPGU has been really hit or miss for the past few years.

And always remember to keep a bit tucked away for a PC card ;)

Dont worry ;) , I just picked up a pretty big PC card at a show yesterday :)
    and Thanks for your opinion :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

12-13 ultimate wont be out until july. titanium in january at the earliest. I would not touch any 12-13 product as the rookies are pathetic and the price is the same as last year.

Im guessing your talking about 11-12 products. I would go titanium. I never had any success with ultimate so id say titanium.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go Titanium. Ultimate, you usually will get an auto and a jersey/patch, so generally, unless you get a bonus auto or a really nice hit, you will be disappointed. Titanium gives you the shot at multiple nice hits, like the complete jerseys, patches, and the low numbered rookies. Not to mention you get more cards and it is cheaper. Id say watch videos of each though, and choose your favorite.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Leaning towards Titanium, but I still like the chance of hitting a shield in Ultimate

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

I like titanium, have fun with whatever you choose though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump, im still looking for some opinions as well as votes!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Titanium over ultimate any day. So much more fun to open.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Titanium over ultimate any day. So much more fun to open.

Thanks for the opinion, I am most likely gonna go with Titanium!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast