Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Ideas to make the basketball forum better here at SCF.

Hey guys,

How can we improve things here in the basketball forum for our users?

How can we make the forum more active?

Bryce

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Brentmills15

I view MLB, NFL, NHL and NBA chat forum daily. I've noticed that NBA has less threads of anything and everything going on in the league than any of the other 3 sports. That's including now when it's the heart of the NBA season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I view MLB, NFL, NHL and NBA chat forum daily. I've noticed that NBA has less threads of anything and everything going on in the league than any of the other 3 sports. That's including now when it's the heart of the NBA season.

That is true. We don't seem to get the same amount of threads as some of the other sports. Hopefully that can change. I myself will try to post a couple new threads a week. If more people did the same we could have a nice little discussion area.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

It's been a downward trend honestly since Panini took over the basketball market

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the staff tried to make more threads or posts but threads especially you would see more activity. And this goes for all the sports forums. It isn't that hard to either come up with a topic or reply to one. There are a ton of staff members that should be able to post or at least make an effort to every day. People are hesitant to be the first so if they don't see people posting they won't either unfortunately.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the staff tried to make more threads or posts but threads especially you would see more activity. And this goes for all the sports forums. It isn't that hard to either come up with a topic or reply to one. There are a ton of staff members that should be able to post or at least make an effort to every day. People are hesitant to be the first so if they don't see people posting they won't either unfortunately.

Right now we are very shorthanded staff wise. It looks for the near future I will be the only active member of the SCF basketball staff. Some personal issues have occurred in the life of the other staff. I wish we had a surplus in staff bit that sadly iant the case. The staff handle many responbilites that the many users don't ever see and some they do. I myself will try to become a little more posting wise in this area of the site.

I myself have seen on other sports card sites that mny threads are started by members of the site and not be any staff. This is a great way to increase the traffic in this area. No member should ever be afraid to post anything basketball related as long as it is within the rules of the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone today?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I put my 2 cents just a bit ago in this thread...

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...going-downhill!

Nothing really to do about the threads of trading on here... just in general of bball cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Honestly, I think Basketball itself has become ho-hum and thus has numbed enthusiasm. It seems today only a few teams matter...Only a few players matter. Similarly trading has died down and I have asked myself why waste the time, money and effort? Too long of a season to ask fans to be "engaged" when there's not much expected from their teams.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I put my 2 cents just a bit ago in this thread...

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...going-downhill!

Nothing really to do about the threads of trading on here... just in general of bball cards

Was an interesting read and I now plan on following it as well as commenting on it. I am hoping we can get this forum more active in both the trading, buying, and selling forum. Also getting the basketball card talk and basketball talk forums more active would be awesome. I just want everyone to continue to have ample amount of possibilities to conduct transactions.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast