Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Football Team Traders--November Thread

SCF Football Team Traders-November

Trading Group Committee

Hobbyfan
    Schwood

Current Members

Welker83---Dolphins (also--Penn State)
    unkabubba-Falcons (also--Thrashers, Georgia Bulldogs)
    Abby78---Steelers (also--Pirates, Penguins)
    schwood--Patriots (also--Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, UNH Football or Hockey players)
    hobbyfan-Jets/Giants (also-Mets)
    hookerclan-Browns
    jebures---Broncos
    Miss_Inertia-Titans
    brianbearsbaker-Bears
    Romulusvex-Bengals (also-Knicks)
    kardlad28--Vikings (also-J. Iglesias, Malcolm Kelly)
    dirtylittle87-Cowboys (also St. Louis Cardinals-baseball)
    vosen8832--Packers
    Daddy Burr--49ers (tentative)

Available teams

Bills, Buccaneers, Cardinals, Chargers, Chiefs, Colts, Eagles, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers, Raiders, Rams, Ravens, Redskins, Saints, Seahawks, Texans

Groups

Group 1: hobbyfan, welker83
    Group 2: kardlad28, vosen8832
    Group 3: Abby78, hookerclan, unkabubba
    Group 4: Miss Inertia, brianbearsbaker, Romulusvex
    Group 5: Jebures, Daddy Burr
    Group 6: schwood, dirtylittle87

November Group Matchups

Groups 1 & 6
    Groups 2 & 3
    Groups 4 & 5

November Posting Trades Responsibilites

Groups 1, 2, & 4

Rules

1. No minimum feedback to get in. If you have less than 20 trades, you are required to send your lots out first.

2. Minimum number of cards in a package is set at 15, but you can send more if you wish. These can be whatever you choose (base, GU's, autos, etc.), but you can't expect the same in return. If you send 15 inserts, for example, you aren't guaranteed to get 15 inserts back. This is a team for team deal.

3. You must leave a note to identify who sent the package. This is simple. For example, a post-it note with your screen name and the team(s) you collect will work.

4. As a rule, we should have each member matched with 2 or 3 per month, which means each member will send 2-3 lots per month. This limits how much you send out. Less stress, less expense, easier for keeping records.

5. You have a month to ship, but if you're a new trader, we recommend shipping early in the month to allow for the other person to trade in a timely manner.

6. If you're interested in picking up another team, simply post to this thread and your request will be accomodated. I believe everyone will be able to send those teams as well.

7. In order to keep track of who received from whom, we will have a thread like this each month and have it stickied in the football forum. Matchups will be updated and past threads will be linked for reference. This keeps the threads from being garbled with so many posts.

8. If you do not send out lots for a given month, you will be given a second month in which to complete those deals, plus the current month. If nothing is sent by the end of the second month, you will be removed from the group. In the second month, you will be required to ship first. The other members will not send you anything until they receive their second month matchups.

9. All trades must be posted in the trade manager. See the list of posting responsibilities above.

10. POST YOUR TRADES!

General

This group will hopefully continue to grow, and the above rules can be updated if needed. If necessary, moderators will assist in case of an emergency. We're not sending address lists, so all trades have to be posted in the trade manager, and we ask that you post in the thread when your shipping or receiving. We've had a lot of fun so far.

Due to circumstances beyond their control, hendricksis and StainLss have withdrawn from the group. Daddy Burr (49ers) is now tentative for this month.

Past threads

Original thread: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=779806
    May: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=786185
    June: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=809593
    July: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=833132
    August: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=862799
    September: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=893198
    October: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=917674
    Last edited by hobbyfan; 11-02-2009 at 12:49 PM. Reason: changes made
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Can the moderators sticky this thread please? Thank you.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

stickied

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Thanks Jacob. We should probably try and get everyone a link to this thread. Maybe put a link in last months thread.

My trades are either posted or confirmed for this month.

Looking forward to it! Thanks bud.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll do that in a second.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Where? I didn't see it stickied.

Country

please take me out of trade group, thx

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can I change from Cardinals to Cowboys (since they're available now?)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can do that, sure. I already have a Cardinals lot packed and ready to shoot to you. I'll add the Cowboys in a separate package.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can do that, sure. I already have a Cardinals lot packed and ready to shoot to you. I'll add the Cowboys in a separate package.

Awesome. I'll put together a lot of both Giants and Jets to send you (and I'll probably throw some Mets in, for good measure).

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast