Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Which is the bigger sin in God's eyes?

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • Having an abortion

4 25.00%
  • Committing a homosexual act

1 6.25%
  • Both are equal in God's eyes

4 25.00%
  • Neither

8 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I will go off thread for a moment for some reason tonight me and you or on the same page Wick.I am popping in Big Countries greatest hits in your honor.Well spoken tonight sir
    alex, if you're not apathetic, why have you only learned 1/3 of everything you bring up?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I am in a peaceful area happy with my life and the people in it.Yes this country is flooded with slef righteous PEOPLE,you just use the Christians as a crutch for your crusade for whatever it is you doing or trying to prove.That's why I asked you a while back if there was a country that woulod be more suitable for your needs.You said you loved America and that was a quote.So love it try to change some things but slow down on your tirades your going to have a heartattack at a young age.Your a broken record.

HA!

How very fitting.

You don't care, but you like to attack those who do care, funny how I don't see you attacking the other side though.

Yeah, plenty of countries have a much better outlook on religion than the U.S where I could not worry about these things as much as I do here.

But it is useless to think about that since there are conditions which are against my favor.

I'm beginning to think you really are somewhat of a troll with these questions you keep posing.

Asking why one does what he does over and over again is not only unnecessary, I'm more than positive you are looking for a very emotional reaction out of me, which you will not receive.

With that being said, unless you have something interesting to say, I will not be responding to any more nonsense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

alex, if you're not apathetic, why have you only learned 1/3 of everything you bring up?

I don't get what you're saying....elaborate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't take your ball and go home you were not attacked.See you want us all to listen to what you have to say but then when you are questioned you answer with more questions and YOUR spind of things.You have a one sided view on religion and that is fine but it does not make everything you say correct.You seem intelligent there is a difference between opinion and fact.You were called out several times on factual items here and still respond with opinion.So no troll here I have called out to your explanations you just can;t answer because it is your opinons not facts.
    HA!

How very fitting.

You don't care, but you like to attack those who do care, funny how I don't see you attacking the other side though.

Yeah, plenty of countries have a much better outlook on religion than the U.S where I could not worry about these things as much as I do here.

But it is useless to think about that since there are conditions which are against my favor.

I'm beginning to think you really are somewhat of a troll with these questions you keep posing.

Asking why one does what he does over and over again is not only unnecessary, I'm more than positive you are looking for a very emotional reaction out of me, which you will not receive.

With that being said, unless you have something interesting to say, I will not be responding to any more nonsense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh and you gave an emotional response by stating you will not be responding.Quitting or giving up is emotional
    HA!

How very fitting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You were called out several times on factual items here and still respond with opinion.

Which ones?

Please point them out to me and be specific.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This
    Alex, your posts on the beliefs of Christians are misleading. Very few are true.
    What you are trying to feed us as Christian dogma is actually atheist dogma regarding Christianity.

You may have had a root in Christianity at one point, but you have about a third grade understanding of everything you bring up. The worst part is whenever someone explains it to you, you don't admit your mistake, you just leave and start a new thread that's basically the same as the last one.

This one from Shrew

but when does Jesus say you have to follow the NT? when does Jesus mention the NT? You do realize Jesus did not write this?
    You do realize the NT has been revised twice and was created by man, not God, , under Roman rule hundreds of years after they are said to be written?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wrong!

Wickabee isn't bringing anything up. He is simply telling me that I don't understand and I'm only looking at christianity in an "Atheist dogma" type manner (whatever the hell that means) and he didn't specifically bring any of my points up.

This one from Shrew

but when does Jesus say you have to follow the NT? when does Jesus mention the NT? You do realize Jesus did not write this?
    You do realize the NT has been revised twice and was created by man, not God, , under Roman rule hundreds of years after they are said to be written?

OK, now this one is a specific point which Shrew is bringing up.

Unfortunately for shrew, he is WRONG....or at least he's in the minority.

The Bible in the christian religion is the ultimate guide, and must be followed, saying that Jesus didn't say that one has to follow the NT makes absolutely no sense.

The majority of Christians follow the bible as literal fact.....it is not my fault when I bring up very strict rules that the bible has and then I point this out to christians.

If christians don't like these strict rules, why did they join in the first place?

Thank god I'm not a christian, right AJ?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't get what you're saying....elaborate.

I would think you would know more if you weren't apathetic about this subject.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Every time I've explained a passage you claim shows Christianity for something sinister you leave change topics and focus on other people.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast