Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

if youre lucky he may sign it next year- if your lucky

SCF Rewards
    Country

Judging by my count on another site, he has signed 3 TTMs since last spring out of about 100. Gives you about a 3% chance of success. Does that answer your question? I'm not saying he won't sign, I'm just saying the chances are very slim.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent in mid-February to Trout and nothing yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to Lebron James 3 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten it back- what gives y'all?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to Lebron James 3 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten it back- what gives y'all?

He's probably distraught at having their winning streak snapped. It will probably take a couple more weeks for him to get over it.

I know you were just joking.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to Babe Ruth c/o Yankee Stadium today. Think I'll get it back or does he only sign during spring training? Let me know guys.

BANNED

Country

Best way to approach it is think of it being "Lost" if it happens to show up signed then good for you! Don't waste your time checking your mailbox everyday unless you do it for cardiovascular exercise

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to Babe Ruth c/o Yankee Stadium today. Think I'll get it back or does he only sign during spring training? Let me know guys.

Isn't that yours the second in from the top right?

...Rick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12