Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

This is easy for me. It's this card:

$T2eC16FHJHoE9n3Kd5biBRgqdNsCyQ~~60_1.JPG

I know it makes me an awful Bruins fan to not say a Bobby Orr RC, but I love Steven Stamkos. I love the way he plays and his toughness. I think by the end of his career he will be one of the best to ever play the game. Every now and then I search eBay and drool over his most expensive cards and I saw this on there and was amazed. I've seen the Sidney Crosby Shield RC, but never Stamkos'. It's an amazing card and if I ever had the funds and opportunity to own it, I would in a heartbeat.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

I'll take either the Crosby Cup Black 1/1, or the Stamkos Cup Black 1/1. some of my other choices were taken.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

I would take the only graded 10, Mike Bossy rookie card in the world.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slyner77's Items on eBay

Crosby or Ovechkin Cup ARP

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

Starting to think it's a trick question, don't know any of us who would be happy with just one card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Starting to think it's a trick question, don't know any of us who would be happy with just one card.

Heh, I'm on the same page... To me this one's easy - there is no single card in existence that I would even remotely consider swapping my entire PC for. A tougher question would be if I could only add one more Sedin card to the PC which one would I choose... Now that would be a tough choice :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is one card out there i'd give up a lot to obtain, and I mean A LOT. It would be enough to satisfy me no matter what was going out the door on the other end. You know who you are! and what card i'm sworn to secrecy about :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Gretzky OPC RC PSA 10 would probably do it for me.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My ultimate dream card is nowhere near to be even 10% of my whole collection value-wise
    so no way that I'll made the trade....because there is a much cheaper opinion to obtain my ultimate
    dream card and it's a MTO Triple Player card!

I already have a 66% dream card with my Doble Player MTO card haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12