Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pete_rose_is_king's Items on eBay

1/3 aint bad...fingers crossed for Denard. Keep up the great work! Thanks as always

Robinson has no reason not to sign, he might not even get drafted..he worked out as a WR .Him and Teo have signing issues (non signers)

SCF Rewards
    Country

BTW...did you get my message regarding the Billy Hamilton 50/50. It's a different thread, but your mailbox has been full.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to hear you are having some successes, can't wait to see the final tally

SCF Rewards
    Country

first autograph from the combine came from Andy Reid (has not been seen since), Best surprise auto so far (Rod Woodson), Best signer so far (John Harbaugh) he wants to sign Superbowl 47 on everything)

Non-signers so far NEW ENGLAND's Coach- HE has his son with him and dodges everyone......got him every year except this year (so Far)

Coolest person ( Joseph Randle Signed one) he said me photo was the coolest everyone one else got nothing

thanks for the updates... Munchak & Mathews been signing at all yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

how about Joeckel, Payton, Singletary?
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the updates... Munchak & Mathews been signing at all yet?

I have gotten both... but still need a few to complete some 50/50

SCF Rewards
    Country

BTW...did you get my message regarding the Billy Hamilton 50/50. It's a different thread, but your mailbox has been full.

Thanks!

send another message... i cleared my mailbox out

SCF Rewards
    Country

how about Joeckel, Payton, Singletary?

Joeckel signed one (that was it) dont know who that belongs to yet....Sean Payton signed and im done with all those 50/50's, I got singletary 3 times so far (so that means 2 50/50 are done) but dont know whos yet

SCF Rewards
    Country

samsdad (not going well yet)

ogletree and jones have not stop at all... Jones signed outside but at that time i was inside... Grimm is not here, Joyner retired not here, Elway hangs with a police officer all the time and is not signing..

I will send 2 of each 8X11 of: Alec Ogletree ( 2 different),Jarvis Jones ( 3 different), Barrett Jones, Russ Grimm ( A few different), Charlie Joyner, Mike Muchak and John Elway .

SCF Rewards
    Country

great updates man. thats a ton of graphing & from what im reading, you been busy. Keep up the good work!

edit... Kurt Warner been gracious with the fans so far? What about Emmitt Thomas?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast