Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I see the issue. Your set until 3/26...badge should be added !

I sent you a pm roger about this. I'm going back into vacation mode.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Hi,

I'm having problems getting my VIP account or whatever you want to call it. I tried to post in the VIP MLB guess the score threads but get this:

MattDMC, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

I paid for the VIP membership ($15 for 6 months) on April 3rd, Paypal transaction ID 7KC20253AG6500212. Any ideas why my account hasn't been made into a VIP account yet?
    @scottkoz20
    Last edited by MattDMC; 04-05-2016 at 06:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

hmmmm.... system should have auto applied it Matt - added this to your account

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

hmmmm.... system should have auto applied it Matt - added this to your account

Thanks Scott!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@deldeuceman
    Member is PayPal Verified

I totally cleaned my comp, cleared all my caches, and I still get a notification for 2 private messages, which I don't have any. To quote Hurricane Helms on Joanie Lauer's passing.. "whatsupwiththat?"..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I totally cleaned my comp, cleared all my caches, and I still get a notification for 2 private messages, which I don't have any. To quote Hurricane Helms on Joanie Lauer's passing.. "whatsupwiththat?"..

the only way you'd get notifications is if you get PM, tagged in a thread or someone replies to a thread you subscribed to. If you don't want the notifications, you can disable them in your settings

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@deldeuceman

Still nothing. I have gone thru all of my threads, replies, trades, everything, it's driving me crazy. It does make me feel important, but it also lets me down when I check..
    Attached Images Attached Images

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Still nothing. I have gone thru all of my threads, replies, trades, everything, it's driving me crazy. It does make me feel important, but it also lets me down when I check..

Do you have any sub folders created that may have unread PM's in them?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Scott- I am trying to donate CC to complete a trade and I get a box with just an exclamation mark.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Scott- I am trying to donate CC to complete a trade and I get a box with just an exclamation mark.

what browser?

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast