Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Nobody is treating this like a sport like you claim .

I disagree quite vehemently. You, like 95% of Americans treat politics as a sport. Election day is your superbowl. It's just the way it is.

A Romney win will (if he does what he says) will send our economy into orbit . This nation will see a boom in growth and jobs that we need . I am not cheering for Romney but Cheering for our country .

No, I'm pretty sure you're cheering Romney. How will he do those things? What steps has he said he would take if he wins?

You live in Canada you do not know what the Obama regime has done to this nation in 4 years because you refuse to seek the truth and probably don't care .

That's one of the more ignorant statements you've made, to my knowledge. Let's see what you just said:
    1 - Canadians have no knowledge of American politics
    The Truth - Most Canadians have American politics shoved down their throats just as badly as Americans. We get all your channels, watch all your news and I would say it's plausible that the average Canadian actually knows more about American politics than the Average American does.

2 - Because I'm Canadian, I probably don't care about American politics
    The Truth - Our countries are so closely ties together on every level imaginable it would be stupid for Canadians to not care about American politics. Believe it or not, decisions made by the US government affect Canada (other countries too. SHOCK!). So yes, many Canadians do care. We kind of have to.

3 - Because I'm Canadian I don't seek the truth
    The Truth: That's the stupidest most offensive thing I've ever read in the P&R forum. A display of such ignorance combined with arrogance, I have never see and hope never to again.

So when Our Country wins this election we'll send you guys Ol' Barack dressed in a new suit and let him ruin your country just like he's TRYING to ruin ours .

We don't want Barrack. He's made it pretty clear he doesn't like Canada ever since Us pulling our troops from Afghanistan ruined his plan to pull your troops out. Since then, he's been very cold to Canada. Of course, there's also the fact that our Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, is still buddies with GWB and Barrack does not like him at all.

Of course, you knew all that because you are SO informed, right? I didn't think so. You might want to keep better notes in your pom-poms and leave your nationalistic bigotry out of these discussions. At the very least, proper punctuation also goes a long way. I see you've fixed your spelling issues though!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I disagree quite vehemently. You, like 95% of Americans treat politics as a sport. Election day is your superbowl. It's just the way it is.

No, I'm pretty sure you're cheering Romney. How will he do those things? What steps has he said he would take if he wins?

That's one of the more ignorant statements you've made, to my knowledge. Let's see what you just said:
    1 - Canadians have no knowledge of American politics
    The Truth - Most Canadians have American politics shoved down their throats just as badly as Americans. We get all your channels, watch all your news and I would say it's plausible that the average Canadian actually knows more about American politics than the Average American does.

2 - Because I'm Canadian, I probably don't care about American politics
    The Truth - Our countries are so closely ties together on every level imaginable it would be stupid for Canadians to not care about American politics. Believe it or not, decisions made by the US government affect Canada (other countries too. SHOCK!). So yes, many Canadians do care. We kind of have to.

3 - Because I'm Canadian I don't seek the truth
    The Truth: That's the stupidest most offensive thing I've ever read in the P&R forum. A display of such ignorance combined with arrogance, I have never see and hope never to again.

We don't want Barrack. He's made it pretty clear he doesn't like Canada ever since Us pulling our troops from Afghanistan ruined his plan to pull your troops out. Since then, he's been very cold to Canada. Of course, there's also the fact that our Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, is still buddies with GWB and Barrack does not like him at all.

Of course, you knew all that because you are SO informed, right? I didn't think so. You might want to keep better notes in your pom-poms and leave your nationalistic bigotry out of these discussions. At the very least, proper punctuation also goes a long way. I see you've fixed your spelling issues though!

CHURCH!!
    CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

One thing you can take away from the poll is that independents thought Romney won the first debate by a landslide. 78% for Romney to 14% for Obama.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One thing you can take away from the poll is that independents thought Romney won the first debate by a landslide. 78% for Romney to 14% for Obama.

I didn't see the debate in full but from the part that I did see and from what I heard I tend to believe that Romney did win. Romney had better take solace in that victory because that will be the only time in his life that he will beat President Obama.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

I didn't see the debate in full but from the part that I did see and from what I heard I tend to believe that Romney did win. Romney had better take solace in that victory because that will be the only time in his life that he will beat President Obama.

Actually, Romney will slam him in two more debates.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually, Romney will slam him in two more debates.

And how many people care about the debates let alone remember who won them after the election?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

And how many people care about the debates let alone remember who won them after the election?

Depends on who wins.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Depends on who wins.

Romney is going to lose so who in the hell cares if he wins a stupid debate?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234