Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

They have. They have said that tax increases are on the table. The Dems have yet to put ANY cuts on the table, and in fact demanded $50 billion more stimulus spending.

MORE HORSE HOCKEY!

Obama has offered 600 billion in cuts ...get the right

in fact the 2 plans are 200 billion apart

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

MORE HORSE HOCKEY!

Obama has offered 600 billion in cuts ...get the right

in fact the 2 plans are 200 billion apart

Right. Please list for us the "cuts" and try to explain them without laughing.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...7f7b_blog.html

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

They have. They have said that tax increases are on the table. The Dems have yet to put ANY cuts on the table, and in fact demanded $50 billion more stimulus spending.

That's $50million Stimulus going to infrastructure. Let me show you the difference in that plan and the GOP's.$50million gets spent on infrastructure, creating real jobs right off the bat, albeit temporary, but we'll get back to that. For the time being that's jobs and spending money going to the people. They in turn spend that money, forcing business owners to hire more help due to more business. That in turn creates more spending, which is what an economy needs. Remember those temporary jobs? Now that they're over, the overall climate is better for them finding permanent work.Now the GOP plan.Give tax breaks to businesses and the individual owners as well. This will save them money. At that point, we hope they will start hiring people despite there being no business to justify it, because it's the right thing to do.Forgive me, but I'll vote for the plan that forces owners to hire by creating business over the plan that relies on the goodness of their hearts to hire every single time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://news.yahoo.com/dems-grapple-r...-politics.html

^YES!

Fight Mr. President.....DO NOT Back down to the GOP bullies!

DO NOT let them play their hostage games anymore!

GO OBAMA GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obama
    I will not play that game, "We are not going to play that game next year. We've got to break that habit before it starts.

^THIS IS THE PRESIDENT I VOTED FOR IN 2008!!!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 12-05-2012 at 04:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

i know, it's to create social justice, which is ignorant

wickabee, i stated earlier both sides are bad off, but atleast the republicans have cuts, obama just has a tax hike.

cutting spending by 30% will help greatly!!!

and boss, no cuts to current seniors, that is one thing i am against

But Jay, that's where the money is right now! 10% of the population accounts for 65% of the healthcare costs, and that's predominantly seniors. We should not be robbing those who are 50 and under to fund hip replacements for 95 year olds. If you don't address Medicare NOW, then you don't address the problem. I have to look at these projections as part of my job, and it's shocking how much healthcare begins to eat into our overall budget over the next 10, 20 and 30 years. We simply can't afford it. Medicare has to be on the table. I'm not saying that we should hack it to pieces, but we need to start scaling back immediately.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Krauthammer sums up the "negotiations" to date.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...es-krauthammer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

boss, I see what you are saying, but I do not agree, we owe them hip replacements and such. we need to realize the baby boomers are our seniors and things will be tight for a while.

cut government pay, benefits and pensions, that should pay for the seniors.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Sorry, I stopped when it says this is phase two of the campaign. Someone needs to tell conservatives that the campaign is OVER. As long as you're still stuck in October, nothing will happen.
    Admit defeat, stop campaigning and start working.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Sorry, I stopped when it says this is phase two of the campaign. Someone needs to tell conservatives that the campaign is OVER. As long as you're still stuck in October, nothing will happen.
    Admit defeat, stop campaigning and start working.

Obama is the one still campaigning wick, not the republicans who are offering real solutions. Obama is offering nothing.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Obama is the one still campaigning wick, not the republicans who are offering real solutions. Obama is offering nothing.

Why is Obama campaigning? That makes no sense. He already won and has no chance of ever winning again. He literally has nothing to campaign for.
    The Republicans on the other hand are just as guilty of not dealing and, as per that article, still see a reason to campaign. It doesn't help that they're still looking for people who aren't themselves to blame for the loss they refuse to admit. They believe they're on some sort of moral high ground and everyone should listen to and respect them. Sorry, but Obama is President. That trumps any sort of self declared morality and righteousness. The President should be respected and listened to. The Republicans don't respect the office, they don't respect the system, they don't respect their opposition and they don't respect the people. If they respected the office, they would extend the first real olive branch in this. If they respected the system, they would admit defeat, like they told everyone to do when GWB "won" his first election. If they respected their opposition they would talk to the Democrats instead of whining about them. If they respected the people they would listen to them instead of calling them stupid for not voting Republican.
    So no, they are still campaigning. I understand it's difficult to stop something you've been doing for four years. It's an Addiction and the Republican party needs help. Maybe Dr. Phil?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast