Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Can we make a rule where GW gets banned for a day every time he lies? By my count he'd be gone for the next 4 months just on today's posts alone.

No he would just come back under his assumed names jessejordan and the other alias that he uses.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

No he would just come back under his assumed names jessejordan and the other alias that he uses.

Why would I want to come back as anyone other then Gorillawits? I have used this name for over a decade cause I liked the name (georgoes gorilalwits) that I heard on an episode of droopy.
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-11-2012 at 01:33 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Pretty sure he consistently sticks with gorillawits. Just google the name to see what I mean.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty sure he consistently sticks with gorillawits. Just google the name to see what I mean.

Yeah I found his thoughts on an atheist marriage.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1184447AAiN9oF

Wow gorrilla. Atheists couldn't care less about God and religion that's why they are atheists. You amuse me more and more each day with your online posts. Please continue with them. I can use the daily laughter.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Back to topic (I think):

“Zionists only understand the language of force and will not relent without duress,” Badie said. “This will only happen through holy Jihad, high sacrifices and all forms of resistance. The day they realize we will march this path and raise the banner of Jihad for the sake of God, is the day they will relent and stop their tyranny.” - Mohammed Badie, the Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt

He went on to say that “The time has come for the Islamic nation to unite around one man for the sake of Jerusalem and Palestine. The Jews have dominated the land, spread corruption on earth, spilled the blood of believers and in their actions profaned holy places, including their own.”

Diplomacy has no chance over there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back to topic (I think):

“Zionists only understand the language of force and will not relent without duress,” Badie said. “This will only happen through holy Jihad, high sacrifices and all forms of resistance. The day they realize we will march this path and raise the banner of Jihad for the sake of God, is the day they will relent and stop their tyranny.” - Mohammed Badie, the Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt

He went on to say that “The time has come for the Islamic nation to unite around one man for the sake of Jerusalem and Palestine. The Jews have dominated the land, spread corruption on earth, spilled the blood of believers and in their actions profaned holy places, including their own.”

It goes back to my point that those people cannot get along and must be seperated. On the cool even though we have a racial problem in America it is somewhat minor compared to what they have to go through. I'm glad that I'm here instead of over there.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why would I want to come back as anyone other then Gorillawits? I have used this name for over a decade cause I liked the name (georgoes gorilalwits) that I heard on an episode of droopy.

You almost sound human here.

BANNED

Country

Wow gorrilla. Atheists couldn't care less about God and religion that's why they are atheists. You amuse me more and more each day with your online posts. Please continue with them. I can use the daily laughter.

Yes atheists are admitting God is real when they get married because God started marriage. If atheist were not admitting God was real, they would just call their partner a "mate" or something similar.

Back to topic (I think):

That is why you have to throw the Palestinians out of Israel that are causing problems. The ones who refuse to live in peace with Israel can be thrown out and the nations of the world can open their doors since they claim to "care" for them so much.

Russian can take a large portion of them since they like supplying them with anti Tank armored piercing RPG Rounds to test out on the Merkava Tanks. Then Israel can defend its borders against these wackos nations.

Israel is no where close to its ancient borders. You could take land back every time a Muslim fired a missile or RPG round over the border. If the nations handed over the men that started shooting then no land would have to be taken.

Its quite simple, stop shooting over the border at Israel and they can be at peace.
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-11-2012 at 04:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

yeah I was laughing when he sent me a private message condemning me for worshiping satan. Its like pal, I don't believe in any of that. Someone that actually thinks that there is something as evil as a satan or devil is even worse than an athiest that doesn't think any of that exists

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes atheists are admitting God is real when they get married because God started marriage. If atheist were not admitting God was real, they would just call their partner a "mate" or something similar.

Now they are not they are getting married for tax and insurance benefits. An atheist is an atheist because they do not believe in, acknowldge or quite frankly give a damn about God.

That is why you have to throw the Palestinians out of Israel that are causing problems. The ones who refuse to live in peace with Israel can be thrown out and the nations of the world can open their doors since they claim to "care" for them so much.

Russian can take a large portion of them since they like supplying them with anti Tank armored piercing RPG Rounds to test out on the Merkava Tanks. Then Israel can defend its borders against these wackos nations.

Israel is no where close to its ancient borders. You could take land back every time a Muslim fired a missile or RPG round over the border. If the nations handed over the men that started shooting then no land would have to be taken.

So using that same logic throw out everyone out of the USA who is not a Native American. I'm sure that will be just a good an idea as what you propose for Israel.

Its quite simple, stop shooting over the border at Israel and they can be at peace.

Response in bold.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast