Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

would you sell this? if not what teams or players so i could find another numbered card? we could do a PWE trade?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wavescrashing's Items on eBay

hey waves, trade for the two topps moon inserts? RC reprint and QB immortals?

If you're good with a PWE on this trade, please post and we've got a deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

would you sell this? if not what teams or players so i could find another numbered card? we could do a PWE trade?

Hey Palm,
    I collect Texans and the few folks you find in my NFT in photobucket. Gore/Blackmon/ Old Oilers, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please comb for the Greg Jennings. Huge packers fan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey MLub,
    Hate to be so picky but I really didn't see anything I liked the look of. I collect Texans and a few others. You had those 2 Culpepper cards but, being super picky, I didn't care for their design. Let me know if you get some 2012 stuff in, I'm willing to work trades on most RC patches

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please comb for the Greg Jennings. Huge packers fan.

Any chance on the Egnew auto?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Palm,
    I collect Texans and the few folks you find in my NFT in photobucket. Gore/Blackmon/ Old Oilers, etc.

i got what i think is an 05 andre johnson finest refractor numbered to something, would you do that PWE?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i got what i think is an 05 andre johnson finest refractor numbered to something, would you do that PWE?

Hmm, any chance on getting a look at it? Or verifying the numbering/year so I can search for something similar? I like the players I like, but even then, I'm picky about the card design.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ill check a little later tonight when im near the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Added some new cards, come take a look. Let me know if you want to work something!! Pretty entertaining Super Bowl!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123