Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Surfcali711's Items on eBay

FS Momentum Russell Westrook R Turbin Dual Patch 3clr 2clr

FS only 1 card with 2 Seattle rookies...Card will ship in bubble wrap with cardboard over the Patch parts so no creasing during shipment, also in team bag and bubble mailer looking for 20 PP on this DLVD...specs are from scanner

2012 Panini Momentum Dual Patch /49

SCF Rewards
    Country

u mean russell wilson , thats ok for the longest time i was callin rg3 blake griffin the 3rd lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Surfcali711's Items on eBay

u mean russell wilson , thats ok for the longest time i was callin rg3 blake griffin the 3rd lol

haha didnt even notice thanks morris15...monday monday monday!!! not going to sell like that now is it LOL

I collect r westbrook for bball..must have been searching him when I posted this thread