Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Palin would be such an embarrassing candidate. Could you imagine all the stupid quotes she would rack up over an entire campaign?

Chuck Norris 2016

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Palin would be such an embarrassing candidate. Could you imagine all the stupid quotes she would rack up over an entire campaign?

Chuck Norris 2016

Would she have them written on her hand or will she just try to wink her way through an interview?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Would she have them written on her hand or will she just try to wink her way through an interview?

Hey! Only losers use teleprompters or other technology.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

“I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels.”

“Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program”

“Every week we don’t pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.”

“We have to pass the (health care) bill so you can find out what is in it”.

And here's some her recent brilliance on display. Her understanding of the Constitution she has sworn to uphold is amazing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4jdUVzhV_0Q

But of course she gets a free pass because she is a liberal.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes great. Doesn't take away from Palin being a real live Peggy Hill.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

She is attractive, but her degree of HOTNESS is greatly diminished when you get to know her true personality. Besides that; she is my cousin.

I may be the only one who noticed this post, but is she really your cousin? Maybe I'm naive, but does she REALLY believe the stuff she says? It seems to me to be a play on the Bush 2 playbook. Act like you do not know what you are talking about.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

free pass, liberal??!!!!

funny thing is, her name still comes up

SCF Rewards
    Country

“Every week we don’t pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.”

LOL, this is actually a true statement. I've lost my job 135 times since this was uttered. I dont know WHO is washing the lettuce anymore over at the local McD's, but it isn't me.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

In my day, we used bagged lettuce at McDonald's. Came washed and sealed. Gives it that limp quality that screams fresh.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

But of course she gets a free pass because she is a liberal.

Easily one of my favorite quotes ever. And by the way, she doesn't get a free pass because she's a liberal. Most Dems I know dislike her (myself included). Plus, she's not running for President, so she's never gotten the coverage that Palin did.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast