Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

FT: Gretzky/Lemieux 09-10 the Cup scripted Swatches 1/5

Prefer to sell but also trade. For: 1910 C56, Ovechkin, Hofers, or just tradebait like Subban etc

My salevalue $1200-1300

SCF Rewards
    Country

i Whant that one big time
    taylor hall scripted swatches
    and a lot of
    honebel number malkin and som other cards :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country

I know Fredrik, but I saw your list and it wasn't enough. I should also add in general:

Want to trade for 1-3 cards, otherwise you have to trade up in value

SCF Rewards
    Country

beauty card! wish i had something for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow that one is awesome! ill have to see what I come away with at the show this weekend.

Would you have any interest in a 08/09 The Cup Limited Logos Crosby /50 ( 3clr multi breaks number / nameplate patch ) BV 600

Its a start =P
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country

Still available, had it for sale on ebay but it didn't reached my reserve. It still got $811, and without reserve I'm sure it had gotten a lot more as reserve auctions always push down the price, so it's a hint on what it's worth!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still available, had it for sale on ebay but it didn't reached my reserve. It still got $811, and without reserve I'm sure it had gotten a lot more as reserve auctions always push down the price, so it's a hint on what it's worth!

Then you perhaps should remove the reserve and sell it at the "a lot more" price. :) just my 2-cents.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country

I will, but it's always risky with circumstances, timing etc. Just offer it for trade again before I do that. 4 previus sales on ebay last year has been 1300, 1200, 880 and 100, I can take printscreens of that fact.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will, but it's always risky with circumstances, timing etc. Just offer it for trade again before I do that. 4 previus sales on ebay last year has been 1300, 1200, 880 and 100, I can take printscreens of that fact.

100? was that a typo?
    This is an amazing card that most collector would want in his little box, but the reality is that out of these collector, majority are waiting on that "circumstance" and "time" to snipe it away from you. :)
    Take care and good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

By the way, looks like some big chips coming off that yellow patch. Is it the case? or the card?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast