Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See moscollectibles1's Items on eBay

it would be nice for my $6.00 if they would give me delivery tracking...

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

$6.55 not $6.00. And yes it would be nice considering the price just increased 119%.

BANNED

Country

Every post office is different. We all know this, but I went to maybe 7 different P.O. and not one turned me back for sending one thin card in a bubble mailer for a nonmachinable price.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Then you are lucky, the rest of us aren't.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be mailing a lot of "Photos-Do Not Bend" this year. Don't forget your security envelopes and save your used cereal boxes to cut up for reinforcements.

BANNED

Country

Then you are lucky, the rest of us aren't.

Do you ask to do it this way? I mean if the rules say they can't then I am curious why they allow me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Saw the USPS just released a forever stamp for international use called "Global Forever". This stamp, currently, has a value of $1.10 and can be used to send a 1 oz envelope anywhere in the world. According to press release, the Global Forever stamp can also be used to send a 2 oz letter to Canada.

http://www.postalreporter.com/blog/u...forever-stamp/

As with domestic Forever stamps, the value of the Global Forver will increase any time postage rates increase to reflect the current rate.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

it would be nice for my $6.00 if they would give me delivery tracking...

According to the USPS website, it does include tracking for no extra charge

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just shipped a card to Canada last week in a bubble for $1.10. I have always with no issues. As long as it fit in the slot they accepted it.

Same here.
    Usually if it's just one card in the bubble they let it go as a large envelope here and I have been doing this over a year and it's the been the same 3 postal employees the whole time.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Same here.
    Usually if it's just one card in the bubble they let it go as a large envelope here and I have been doing this over a year and it's the been the same 3 postal employees the whole time.

I will find out tomorrow if: 1) If they will ship a bubble as a large envelope and 2) if I can ship it without a customs form..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast