Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow! You been getting some awesome returns. Thats a great Fleener story. How many people can say they coached against an NFL Tightend. Great McDaniel return. Glad to see his window open still.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Thanks Riggs. I have been pretty blessed to coach against a lot of future pros in my coaching career. In football, that list includes Fleener, Eric Steinbach, Aaron Shea, David Molk, PJ Fleck, Joey Goodspeed, Alex Magee, and pro baseball player Joe Benson. In baseball, I also had the opportunity to coach against Clay Zavada, Chris Basak, Jayson Werth, and JJ Furmaniak. It's been a lot of fun.

Four new ones in the last couple days.

Bill Hay: Former Hawk, now CEO of the Hockey Hall of Fame. 17 days, returned 3/4 customs (K1AO).
    Shawn Alexander: This one took forever to come home. 219 days. Returned 2/2. Love the Showcase.
    Ron Rivera: Another long wait, 178 days, but signed 2/2.
    Bobby Humphrey: Career was way to short, but he's an awesome signer. Returned 3/3 in 18 days.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cecil Cooper: 147 days door to door. Returned 1/1 personalized. Always thought he was very underrated as a player.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

An interesting group of returns the past couple days:

Dick Nen: Very reliable signer. Returned 3/4 customs (K1AO) in 8 days.
    J.J. Furmaniak: Had a couple cups of coffee with the Pirates and A's. I coached against him when he was in high school. Spent his last seasons with the Rays organization. Sent him a few of my comic customs, he returned 3/4 (K1AO) in 11 days.
    Christian Colonel: Former farmhand of the Rockies, White Sox, Padres, & Blue Jays. I follow him on Twitter and sent him a picture of the card I created. He asked for 25! I gladly obliged. He returned 3 signed for me and my kids.
    Pepper Johnson: Sent this last July w/ fee. I knew he was pretty reliable and was worried it was lost. Received it back today with a note saying it got lost in the shuffle of a move. I had sent a 1991 Pro Set All-Pro and base card. He sent me back a 1989 Score and 1993 Topps. Really wanted the All Pro card, but oh well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Did you send the Pepper to Landon Weiner?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sent Peppers via a PO box in Ohio that I pulled off SCN.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cool story bout Furmaniak!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cool story bout Furmaniak!

Yea, He was a good kid in high school. Seems like that stayed that way.

Here's a couple other new additions to the collection:

IP
    Arlen Harris: The former running back for the Rams and Lions spoke at the St. Louis Glazier Football Clinic this past weekend. I picked up a few of his testimony cards. He signed 3/3 for me.

TTM
    Jake McGee:
    Sent this one out June 20, 2012. Long wait, but a signed A&G rookie looks awesome!
    Daniel Hudson: Returned 4/4 customs in 24 days via ST.
    Pat Neshek: The BEST signer today. Signed 3/4 copies of my 2013 Ticket to Stardom design (K1AO) in 5 days.
    Pierre Pilote: HOF Mojo! Another long return... went out last July 31, but well worth the wait. Returned 3/4 customs (K1AO).

Last edited by djauwerda; 02-26-2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Forgot a pic

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Casey Crosby: Casey played at a high school in the same athletic conference as the one I teach at. He returned 3/4 customs (K1AO) in 8 days via Tigers S/T.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those Ticket to Stardom customs look A-MA-ZING!!! The Neshek is one of the best customs I've ever seen. Great work!

Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast