Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

6/9/12

Attended the 3rd Annual Detroit Lions' charity softball game held at King Boring Field out in Dearborn, MI today. Being the 1st year that the softball game was held at King Boring Field, had to learn the layout of the place. Got the following players who participated in the game:

St. Louis Rams' wide receiver Austin Pettis - 1/1 trading card

cornerback Chris Houston - 2/2 trading cards

linebacker Justin Durant - 1/1 8 x 10 photo

defensive tackle Corey Williams - 1/1 8 x 10 photo

defensive tackle Nick Fairley - 1/2 trading cards

wide receiver Nate Burleson - 1/1 8 x 10 blow-up photo of me with Nate

linebacker Stephen Tulloch - 1/2 trading cards

Missed out on:

wide receiver Titus Young - 0/1 (could have gotten him, but didn't try too hard)

safety Louis Delmas - 0/1 (could have gotten him, but didn't try too hard)

running back Jahvid Best - 0/2 (didn't even try for Jahvid at all)

running back Kevin Smith - 0/2 (could have gotten him, but didn't try too hard)

defensive end Cliff Avril - 0/1 (didn't even try for Cliff at all)

wide receiver Calvin Johnson, Jr. - 0/1 micro-helmet (Mad house for Calvin, of course, who only signed twice in two separate innings during the time he was there; once for one side close to the entrance of the dugout of his softball team and the another for the other side. just happened to missed out on him during both times)

Defensive tackle Sammie Hill and defensive end Willie Young were last minute additions, but I had nothing for them (wish I should have know as I had 8 x 10 blow-up photos with them, but just didn't bring them). Former Lions and current Indianapolis Colts quarterback Drew Stanton was also a last minute addition that I brought nothing for, but wish I knew since I still have a couple of cards that I could have gotten signed. The rest of the participants, I didn't need.

SCF Rewards
    Country

6/17/12

Former University of Michigan and current Tennessee Titans rookie defensive tackle Mike Martin made an appearance at the Dick's Sporting Goods store out in Bloomfield, MI for a signing he was doing there today. Got Mike to sign my mini-helmet with the inscription of "Go Blue!" on it. Plus, got a photo taken with him.

Last edited by tboculosis; 06-18-2012 at 11:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

6/23/12

Local as well as nationally renowned rapper, Big Sean, was a guest at Club Bleu night club in downtown Detroit. Got Sean to sign my CD cover quickly and my girlfriend got a photo with him in the midst of the crowd as he made his way back to the VIP 2nd floor after performing. Also spotted former NFL running back T.J. Duckett there, though I had nothing for him to sign, but should have gotten a photo with him, being a former Spartan as well.

Last edited by tboculosis; 06-24-2012 at 09:50 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

6/29/12

Rapper Paul Wall was performing a free show at the Emerald Theater as part of the weekend's "Stars & Stripes Festival" taking place in downtown Mount Clemens, MI. Got Paul to sign my 8 x 10 photo after the show, though should have gotten it signed in silver as the Elementz metallic gold marker came out a little crappy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

7/7/12

Detroit Lions' defensive tackle Nick Fairley held his 1st Annual Kickball Tournament at the Boy Scout Soccer Field in Dearborn Heights, MI today. Small turn-out with only 3 of his teammates showing up to help captain the four kids' kickball teams. Got Lions' defensive tackle Sammie Hill to personalize and sign my 8 x 10 blow-up photo with him along with the inscription of "Go Lions" on it. Got Lions' defensive end Cliff Avril to sign my micro-helmet. Got event host Nick Fairley to sign my 8 x 10 photo and trading card. Didn't need or have anything for Lions' safety Ricardo Silva.

SCF Rewards
    Country

7/21/12

Detroit Tigers' rookie left fielder Quintin Berry made an appearance for a paid signing at the Fanatic U store out in Taylor, MI. Quintin was a little late to the signing due to a portion of the highway being closed off for construction (I wouldn't blame him because I had to drive through the same mess to get to the store as well). Got Quintin to sign my mini-batting helmet along with the inscription of "Go Tigers!" on it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)
    Country

Awesome Big Sean! He's one of my favorite rappers!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice Berry, love how good he is to the fans. He's out there signing everyday
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

7/28/12

Pro Baseball Hall of Famer and arguably perhaps the greatest player to ever donned a Detroit Tigers' uniform, Al Kaline, made an appearance at the Serra Buick-GMC-Cadillac dealership out in Washington, MI today for a free signing he was doing there as part of the 6th Annual "Al Kaline Day" being held there. Being just 5 minutes up the road from my house, made it out 3 hours prior to the signing taking place. Due to time constraint (2 hours signing and with an estimated 400-500 people in attendance), Mr. Kaline was only signing 1 per, no inscriptions, and wasn't signing any bats or jerseys. Got Al to sign my ROMLB.

Last edited by tboculosis; 07-28-2012 at 09:10 PM.

BANNED

Country

I love reading this thread. That Paul Wall is sick. I like a few of his songs, but I'm a big fan of his childhood friend Chamillionaire. They made some good music together back in the day. I wish both of them did more shows up North. Paul seems to go around the nation a bit, but Cham usually stays in Texas or goes over seas. Sweet success!!
    Last edited by Autofreak2842; 07-29-2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: typo

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast