Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Who is Your Favourite Underrated Player to Collect?

Fun discussion question here - who is a player on your favourite team that you enjoy collecting?

It can be a main PC or just a side one in addition to a more prominent guy.

For me, it's Alexei Emelin.

While Carey, Josh, and Max still eat up the majority of my hobby dollars, I really have taken a liking to Emelin and his game. His cards can be picked up pretty cheap and he's featured in just about every set last year. Indeed, he got to be one of the NNO RC's in Score, and as a consequence of that I ended up parting with more to get that RC than I did for my plain-white-patch Cup RC!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Being my home-town team, I've grew up watching the Leafs. This year I've really taken a liking to Frazer McLaren. The guy doesn't get the most minutes but he can just do almost anything (albeit he rarely scores).
    I recently started a project to pick up every single one of his 13 True RCs (cheap cheap cheap ;) ) and it's been a blast so far!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (69)
    Country
    See na's Items on eBay

While I havent started collecting him yet...I think it has to be Calvert on the Jackets. Love his style of play.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

While I havent started collecting him yet...I think it has to be Calvert on the Jackets. Love his style of play.

That was an absolutely filthy move he pulled on Howard in the shoot-out not too long ago!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

If I had to pick, either Casey Cizikas or David Ullstrom. I know its a little biased but both are studs and will develop properly over time if the Islanders don't wreck the team. Either them or John Tavares who simply doesn't get any credit for half the stuff he does. if the Hart trophy was picked as the MVP based on who's the most important for their team, he'd be it. Without him, the Islanders simply are lost 3/4 of the time (more then they already are).
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Chris Higgins and Jannik Hansen for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Darren Helm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Antoine Vermette

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is Radu a underrated player ? :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is Radu a underrated player ? :)