Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

Just saw your thread....To back your 'Cavs don't sign ttm' point being untrue....I have had successes with Varejao and Antwan Jamison (when he was with the Cavs) as well as numerous alumni.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

It would be a shame if a whole team refused to sign TTM... in Varejao's TTM Manager, a member stated that he got a letter back from the team after an attempt saying they would not sign. He didn't elaborate much on the letter but after hearing you got Varejao and Jamison I will not be swayed away from attempting Cavs players. thanks, Bri
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are my first Spring Training successes along with a couple home addresses...

Mat Latos- 1/3 (c/o Cincinatti Reds Spring Training)
    -Latos Twittered earlier in the month that he would be signing jerseys during ST through the mail and apparently that meant he was generously signing cards too :)

Grady Sizemore- 1/2 (Home Address)
    -This one was well worth the wait as he kept my card and signed my photo. It looks great and I hope he still can produce at a good level after being plagued by injuries the past few years.

Gavin Cecchini- 3/3 (Home address)
    -I have been wanting to add him since he was drafted in the first round by the Mets last year. After a failed attempt to his team I figured Id try his home address and he signed and personalized all three cards and they looks great.

Mike Zunino- 3/3 (c/o Mariners Spring Training)
    -He is rising up the top prospects list and I am so glad to add these autographs to my collection. These came real quick and is probably my best success to date for this year's baseball returns.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Nice haul! The Latos looks great & Grady did a good job on the pic. I think Grady is one of the top OF in the game when he's healthy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Four Spring Training Successes in today...

Tom Milone- 4/4 (c/o Oakland Athletics)
    -He really turned it up down the stretch last year and has the makings to be a very good MLB signer.

Patrick Corbin- 2/2 (c/o Arizona Diamondbacks)
    -Another great young pitcher. He signed both of my Topps Pro Debut cards.

Jed Lowrie- 2/3 (c/o Oakland Athletics)
    -Lowrie had a career year last year and looks to be a budding star. He kept one of my Topps cards and also sent a business card from his photography business.

Jed Bradley- 3/3 (c/o Milwaukee Brewers)
    -He is a top power lefty pitching prospect and I am glad to get these before he makes it to the big leagues.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great successes man, glad to see you getting some back! I've got 6 or 7 returns waiting for me at home, I'll be able to open them in two weeks! Hoping that number increases, plus I know one of them is Zunino which I'm pumped about! Again, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was just looking through here, I sent up to Tyler Zeller a few weeks ago and was considering Varejao and Ilgauskas (Assitant GM now) cause the Cavs are my favorite team, If they refuse to sign I may hit them up on their contact page and let them know how bad it pisses me off the way they treat their fans that stuck around through 26 straight losses, and losing our superstar. Might not help, but it'll make me feel better (:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi! I think the Cavs are signing this year as I did get Varejao back... good luck on those requests though :)

allowe- What did you send to Zunino? The funny thing is I was hearing from other graphers that he hates signing... he has been one of the most surprisingly generous TTM signers for a top prospect. Hope it continues!

SCF Rewards
    Country

allowe- What did you send to Zunino? The funny thing is I was hearing from other graphers that he hates signing... he has been one of the most surprisingly generous TTM signers for a top prospect. Hope it continues!

I sent him a 2012 bowman draft pick and prospect card! Saw how nice yours came out so I'm itching to get home and open it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last year's Bowman products were great for autographs- I am so glad that they discontinued their fascimile autographs over the past two years

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast