Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country
    See whyfly10's Items on eBay

Daily Call For: Past/Present Atlanta Hawks!!!

**IMPORTANT** Please READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST! I DO NOT WANT POSTS THAT HAVE WHAT I AM INTERESTED BUT NOTHING YOU LIKE! IF YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS; YOU WILL BE PUT ON THE IGNORE LIST! I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO WASTE MY TIME BY POSTING, THEN FINDING OUT THEY DO NOT LIKE MY HAVES OR DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK MY LIST!

Hey everyone, I would like to continue to add towards my Hawks PC. I am looking for anything that fits the wants description. Feel free to post what you have and what you like of mine. I will buy, but be warned I will only consider if it is BELOW Ebay value!

What I Am Looking For:

Atlanta Hawks:
    Serial Numbered, Relics, Patches (Multi-Colored Only!), Autographs, 1/1's!

Tradebait:
    Relics/Patches/Autos/Rookies of Superstars & HOF!

My Rules Of Trading:
    1) I GO BY PERSONAL VALUE! If I want a card, I will offer what I feel seems right for that card! Please do not rant on this, it is a personal collection!
    2) I Do NOT Trade Down in Value, Unless I am Offered a Really Nice Card and Well into My End or When I Really Need a Card
    3) Read Shipping Note Above!
    4) When Trading, I Trade For Similar Cards Auto/GU for Auto/GU *NOT Your Rookies for My Auto*
    5) When Shipping, I Ship All Cards of Low-End Value IN A PWE! I Safely Package, & This Saves Time & Money (PM me if this is a problem!)
    6) Have Fun!
    Last edited by WHyFLy; 12-27-2012 at 11:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I definitely have some Atlanta cards. I can't see your bucket yet but I'd be looking for Aaron Brooks, Damian Lillard and really any Trail Blazers cards. Ill put together a list for ya!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

I definitely have some Atlanta cards. I can't see your bucket yet but I'd be looking for Aaron Brooks, Damian Lillard and really any Trail Blazers cards. Ill put together a list for ya!

It is a list not a bucket! If you search for Trail Blazers, what I have besides base will be easy for you to find! Let me know what Hawks you have, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Got a good amount coming in! Anyone else want to make some deals?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Daily bump!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Picked up some incredible Hawks stuff for my PC! Anyone else have any?!?!? I do have $15 left in the Paypal!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Anything? Still looking to pick up PC stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Picked up another AWESOME CARD for the PC, anyone else want to wheel and deal?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)
    Country

Bump this up!

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey sir I did find that Teague from absolute and another one as well. Same card with auto I dont have time to scan right now but the ball has about 90% of the NBA logo on it. I still like that D Rose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast