Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It kind of matters to this discussion.If you wre let go for healthcare reasons it makes sense.If you were let go for cutbakcs,or poor work performance then it does not apply to this particular point

My hours got cut because that's what fast food places do. They cut your ours give you some whitewash reason and hope you don't complain. I don't remember what reason I was given at the time, or if I was even given one, but whatever reason management gives you is usually crap.

At the end of the day, you're reading too much into my post. It was mostly a joke.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Just asking you stated if you had Obama then and i was just curious if todays Obamacare would have been issue 10 years ago with the state of the nation.

My hours got cut because that's what fast food places do. They cut your ours give you some whitewash reason and hope you don't complain. I don't remember what reason I was given at the time, or if I was even given one, but whatever reason management gives you is usually crap.

At the end of the day, you're reading too much into my post. It was mostly a joke.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Canadians have had Medicare since the 60's, Obama wasn't born yet.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Just asking you stated if you had Obama then and i was just curious if todays Obamacare would have been issue 10 years ago with the state of the nation.

Pretty sure he was doing something in Illinois maybe? He wasn't here at any rate and socialized medical care is quite possibly my favourite* part of being Canadian.

*-I could do without all the 'u's, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I was just discussing your statement that's all.

Pretty sure he was doing something in Illinois maybe? He wasn't here at any rate and socialized medical care is quite possibly my favourite* part of being Canadian.

*-I could do without all the 'u's, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

national healthcare is not the issue, the issue is how it will be paid for and all the pork that goes along with it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you're not against national healthcare, you're just against the government paying for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no, I am not against either. I am against all the pork involved in the bill and how they are going about it.

I say why not tax all of us and use that to pay for it, don't force employers to provide it to everyone and if the employer does, provide enough tax breaks and perks to make it worth them providing insurance even to part time workers.

why not make everyone have the same quality, not so restricted insurance, even government employees, what MC should be by now

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you would be okay with a new tax then?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hate taxes, but they are needed.

Any new tax that will be squandered I am against.

Obamacare came with something crazy like 6500 earmarks that result in 8-9 billion dollars going to other things besides healthcare.

and the earmarks are crazy!!! some of it is going to a charity????? how about paying the bill first before donating the money away.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast