Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Can i pre-order my case of 13-14 Series 1 right now???

+2 no kidding, products are going to be AMAZING next year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

13-14 will be awesome. But this rookie announcement is a total punch in the gut for the card shops who thought business was finally going to pick up now the lockout is over.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

hopefully 13/14 products don't get priced astronomically as a result.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Doesn't Panini own all the Pacific brands and products though? Would prefer ITG license as the big news but that isn't happening. Topps would be my next choice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Doesn't Panini own all the Pacific brands and products though? Would prefer ITG license as the big news but that isn't happening. Topps would be my next choice.

As much as it'd be nice to see ITG get a license, the price of their products would increase because of it. Take more value or less value but with an NHL license for the same price.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

*buzzer* Sorry, wrong train of thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

*buzzer* Sorry, wrong train of thought.

Do you mean that after last lockout Pacific went out of business so after this lockout someone will be going out of business? I'd assume UD since they only have an NHL license and Panini has 3 of the 4 major sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mightykeebs's Items on eBay

Well here is one way to look at things... OPC, Series 1 should be out early with pictures of rookies from this "season" which is a good thing as we might see products out in august/sept

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you mean that after last lockout Pacific went out of business so after this lockout someone will be going out of business? I'd assume UD since they only have an NHL license and Panini has 3 of the 4 major sports.

Dingdingding!
    Upper Deck will not survive in my opinion.
    And i won't be surprised to see Topps back on track.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That was pretty much the rumor that UD might tank the way Pacific did.

Now if what Martin McQuaig from the NHLPA said was true and that UD decided not to release new rookies for any upcoming 2012-13 releases, then I doubt it's true. I like the fact that there's some competition now and I definitely don't want to see Panini have hockey all to itself. It didn't do any good to basketball.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast