Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Obamacare ruled unconstitutional... again.

And so the game is tied at 2: two rulings for, two rulings against.

http://www.sfexaminer.com/blogs/belt...constitutional

Funny how the neocons only complain about activist judges when it suits their agenda.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I haven't kept a count. Is this the first Federal ruling? Are the previous rulings state level?

Funny how the neocons only complain about activist judges when it suits their agenda.

And the libs never complain when a judge rules against them or celebrate when one rules in their favor, right?
    Last edited by duane1969; 02-01-2011 at 12:07 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Not sure where the previous rulings were made. Doesn't really matter because it's 99.999% certain to head to the SCOTUS.

And come on now, haven't we established the fact that claiming "BUT THE OTHER SIDE DOES IT TOO!" doesn't make it acceptable? Sucks having the tables turned on you, doesn't it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have to agree. I think it is the first federal ruling. Have to say Im not surprised that it came from Florida. It should be common knowledge though that this was going to make the supreme court sooner or later.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

And come on now, haven't we established the fact that claiming "BUT THE OTHER SIDE DOES IT TOO!" doesn't make it acceptable? Sucks having the tables turned on you, doesn't it?

Not really. Just pointing out that it is illogical to criticize the right for something that the left does...and vice versa.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I personally don't think there are many things that people should be forced to purchase if they chose not too. Healthcare needs reforming but forcing everyone to buy a product from a group that happens to be a large lobby of the entity doing the forcing doesn't seem all that right. I get that people need certain insurance when it comes to driving a vehicle that can hurt or kill another person or damage their property, but no circumstance comes to mind that would harm another person if an individual doesn't have health insurance for himself/herself. I guess one could make a claim that a parent should have health insurance for their child, but I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that being a law.