Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    BANNED

Country

What in the hell are you talking about? Do you have any proof of this or are you just making things up as you go?

Darwin and other founding fathers of evolution were funded by Catholics.

Are you claiming Georges
    Lemaître was not a Roman Catholic preist? What proof do you have that he was not a Catholic Preist?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Darwin and other founding fathers of evolution were funded by Catholics.

Are you claiming Georges
    Lemaître was not a Roman Catholic preist? What proof do you have that he was not a Catholic Preist?

I don't know anything about this guy so I am not claiming what he was or was not. You are the one who is making outlandlish claims not me.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

I don't know anything about this guy so I am not claiming what he was or was not. You are the one who is making outlandlish claims not me.

Here read about the Catholic Priest who taught you that big bang loves you.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-10-2012 at 01:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Here read about the Catholic Priest who taught you that big bang loves you.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre

Ok that is one man's opinion. What is that supposed to mean to me. I must have missed the memo where all of his writings are now law. Also I take the big bang theory just like I take much of organized religion with a grain of salt. Just a bunch of competing groups with their own ideas, theories and agendas. You may want to direct some of your questions to people who take science as their religion because I don't.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345