Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

1 12-13 Fleer Retro Mini Box

stopped by the LCS tonight and he had 1 mini box left over..so i decided to grab it and see what all the fuss was about with this new product. Here are

the hits

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

nice box!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

I'll take the Skinner card if you want to sell it to me with the other Limited base cards you got set aside for me? I can buy those cards now if you don't plan on doing anymore limited boxes? Let me know and congrats on some nice stuff, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habs1909_2009's Items on eBay

Could use the subban
    1- P.K Subban - Vlad Guerrero (Expos)
    2- Montreal Canadiens Centennial auto'd (current count: 125)
    3- Brian Gionta 10-11 Panini Certified Mirror Emerald, Black and Big men jersey auto
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)
    Country

I would be interested in the Bobby Orr and Martin Brodeur inserts. LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Flair Showcase cards might just be the prettiest ones of the season! Wow!

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Inserts, I love the old school look, not sure about the price tag on the stuff but I know some of the inserts and autos a chase cards that are really hard to get.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

Thanks

The Flair Showcase cards might just be the prettiest ones of the season! Wow!

-Ethan

they are nice

Nice Inserts, I love the old school look, not sure about the price tag on the stuff but I know some of the inserts and autos a chase cards that are really hard to get.

I love the Electrifying cards..im not really into this stuff..but maybe if the price drops i would be interested in breaking more.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks

they are nice

I love the Electrifying cards..im not really into this stuff..but maybe if the price drops i would be interested in breaking more.

STL was doing breaks for Retro, not sure when his next one is but they were pretty good the ones I saw anyways. Saw a stamkos auto pulled which was 1 in like 62.5 2 box mini's. Some inserts are even harder to pull