Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Calvin Johnson, Jr. signed full-size helmet in-person

Runner-ups would be Kellen Winslow, Sr. and Ndamukong Suh
    Last edited by tboculosis; 11-01-2012 at 08:42 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a coin toss within this 3 hour day spent graphing.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...s-Nats-Big-Mac

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hands Down. Kyrie Irving IP. Auto looks better than what it does on Photobucket for some reason, but link is here.

http://s952.beta.photobucket.com/use...tml?sort=3&o=0

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Hands Down. Kyrie Irving IP. Auto looks better than what it does on Photobucket for some reason, but link is here.

http://s952.beta.photobucket.com/use...tml?sort=3&o=0

Sweet Kyrie. He's coming to town at the end of the month so I'm going to try to score him on an SI Kids and NBA hoops card.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ya he was awesome, but he sometimes isnt great with signing before the game. I got him afterwards on the bus. Good Luck though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Frank Robinson.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad to see that someone stepped up and started the thread early for me. LOL! This is still a favorite thread of mine each month! Love to see who our members selected as their best.
    I try to avoid politics on here as others may have a different opinion than myself. I will say that you might be able to tell from my autograph of the month selection that this time I am ready for the change that was promised to us all 4 years ago. I just hope that we are not awaiting that change for another four years!
    ~My best autograph from October was PRESIDENT GEORGE W BUSH on a bookplate! ~
    It is now in a copy of one of his books and in my bookshelf!!!
    Yeah, the president that many thought did a horrible job until we had four years of his replacement! Now I long for the Bush years as it was not OK for 1 out of 10 Americans to be unemployed! The National debt was 5 Trillion Dollars smaller and I was not afraid that the government was going to find a way to get between me and my doctor while raising my health care costs more. Do not bash me for my political views as I will not turn this thread into a political debate. I will suggest that Republican or Democrat that you need to get out Tuesday and vote! Best of luck to everyone on another great month of returns! mrveggieman was right in saying "The outcome will determine our future and our children's future for years to come." Should you not take the time to vote you should not have the right to complain about the results of the election or the winners actions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see that someone stepped up and started the thread early for me. LOL! This is still a favorite thread of mine each month! Love to see who our members selected as their best.
    I try to avoid politics on here as others may have a different opinion than myself. I will say that you might be able to tell from my autograph of the month selection that this time I am ready for the change that was promised to us all 4 years ago. I just hope that we are not awaiting that change for another four years!
    Yeah, the president that many thought did a horrible job until we had four years of his replacement! Now I long for the Bush years as it was not OK for 1 out of 10 Americans to be unemployed! The National debt was 5 Trillion Dollars smaller and I was not afraid that the government was going to find a way to get between me and my doctor while raising my health care costs more. Do not bash me for my political views as I will not turn this thread into a political debate. I will suggest that Republican or Democrat that you need to get out Tuesday and vote! Best of luck to everyone on another great month of returns! mrveggieman was right in saying "The outcome will determine our future and our children's future for years to come." Should you not take the time to vote you should not have the right to complain about the results of the election or the winners actions.

I agree that there is no reason to get into politics on an autograph message board. However, I do find it ironic and hypocritical that you espoused your political beliefs both before and after saying you didn't want to get into politics.
    That being said, my best autograph of October was Fergie Jenkins on an ROMLB.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Would you care to join us on in the P&R forum? We would love to discuss politics with you. Also I'm happy for you that you got an auto that you enjoy so much.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike Trout

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast