Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Dollar Tree Packs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dollar Tree Packs

Got a pack of soccer cards from the Dollar Tree.....Here's what I got. Kinda cool, cuz my favorite color is orange. I don't collect soccer cards and this is my first Soccer Jersey card, so I'm keeping it. :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice pull

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not bad, Stuart Holden is a good player too. Probably going to play in Europe someday.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice pack!

I had no idea the Dollar Tree carried MLS packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pack!

I had no idea the Dollar Tree carried MLS packs.

Thanks and yeah. Dollar Trees here are carrying the hanging boxes of 2009 Donruss Americana, 2009 Donruss Classics, 2008 UD Heroes (FB), 2008 UD Soccer, UD Basketball, UD Hockey, 2009 Score, Tales of Despereau movie cards, Shrek movie cards, as well as a huge assortment of Dollar Tree manufactured card packs (repackaged '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s and '00s cards) from Baseball, Football, and Basketball.

The Dollar Tree brand is called CARDS ONE. They have an autographed card offer thats pretty cool: Send in 4 pack wrappers and they'll send you an autographed card.

All for $1.00

Thanks for lookin'!
    -Patrick

Country

Good pull holden has a great future with the national team and he's probably headed to europe in 2010.
    I didnt know dollar tree had these packs, thanks for the info maybe i need to stop by and get a few.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thumbs up

Checked out my local DT and they indeed did have 2008 MLS packs. I picked up a couple but no hits.

I've added those MLS cards to my trade list in case anyone's interested.

Country

I've also seen these in the Dollar stores - but it was Upper Deck MLS so I was in no hurry to get any.

I wish they had Match Attax.

edit: one of the reasons I dislike Upper Deck is that if you look at the checklist - for example Los Angeles Galaxy, only 3 or 4 players in the set made it to the MLS Cup final. Who picks these players ?

At least they could do an update with rookies and recent trades - the season begins in March and Upper Deck releases the sets in October - ™™™ ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had no stinkin clue Dollar Tree carried sports cards! One Dollar a pack... that is just crazy talk. Holden is a really good player. Saw him several times this year @ Rio Tinto Stadium for mls games, mls all star game and World Cup Qualifying game against El Salvador!! Was also able to get his auto on a ball and newspaper article on the all star game! Has kind of a "loopy" looking auto. He also looks really young in person!!! He has a great future!!