Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Also who do the so called liberals hate?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

anybody who is different than them

and you guys have created a tornado with all the twisting today.

and just to clear things up, you know none of this is personal, I still like you guys even if i can't understand what the heck you are talking about!!!!!
    i find it a privledge to be insulted and assaulted by you two, gives a nice break to my work day

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

wickabee, it is only you who would call a voter stupid. and strange how in one thread you say the media is to blame, but now they are not

Wow. You just refuse to comprehend my posts. Fail for you. Remember, the GOP blamed the voters for not voting for them. All the GO0 media, Rove, O'Reilly et all, basically called the voters stupid, not me. You really like to make things up. You're in top form today, getting mad about jokes and claiming your words are below.g twisted. They're not the only one twisting anything lives in your mirror.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anybody who is different than them

and you guys have created a tornado with all the twisting today.

and just to clear things up, you know none of this is personal, I still like you guys even if i can't understand what the heck you are talking about!!!!!
    i find it a privledge to be insulted and assaulted by you two, gives a nice break to my work day

No beef with you at all. I'm also not sure where or how I insulted you. If you took anything that I said as an insult I apologize for the way I presented it to you in but not for the message that I presented.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 11-15-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

And since when is disagreeing an insult? You want to talk about hating those who differ.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

What a bunch of senseless nonsense about something that cannot happen here.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What a bunch of senseless nonsense about something that cannot happen here.

That is a fallacy. It absolutely can happen here. It was a request for a legal abortion denied on grounds of religion. I don't see how that's impossible in the US.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is a fallacy. It absolutely can happen here. It was a request for a legal abortion denied on grounds of religion. I don't see how that's impossible in the US.

Exactly conservatives have no problem interefering with peoples lives on religious grounds when they agree with the religion in question but if they do not agree with the religion in question or a particular interpretation of their own religion they want to ignore the first amendment. The ironic part about that is that most conservatives treat the bible just like they treat the bill of rights picking and chosing the parts they like while ignoring the rest.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Exactly conservatives have no problem interefering with peoples lives on religious grounds when they agree with the religion in question but if they do not agree with the religion in question or a particular interpretation of their own religion they want to ignore the first amendment. The ironic part about that is that most conservatives treat the bible just like they treat the bill of rights picking and chosing the parts they like while ignoring the rest.

Well, yeah. I think the more worrying thing, though, is the "it could never happen here" attitude that seems to be prevailing more and more recently. Anything could happen. Some of it is more likely than others, but this is one I can logically see happening. Times change quickly. 60 years ago, did anyone think there would ever be a black President and people would be voting for legal gay marriage and marijuana? Yet here we are. Just because things have been progressive for a long time doesn't mean a nation can't quickly revert. When someone says "it couldn't happen here" it's a sign that it is going to happen her one day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

I feel for anyone who dies who is not a criminal. but with that being said, you want to argue pro-life and pro-choice, maybe you should post an article with all the babies killed by abortions, which is 3300 per day, every day in America alone, seems to far exceed the number of those that die who are denied an abortion.

they don't abort babies, they abort fetuses

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast