Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Score chrome, aka score platinum wasn't available in packs. Basically they were chrome looking parallels of the base score cards that were offered via redemption on a team by team basis. I can't remember for the life of me what you needed to get a set. Somewhere around here I have the pens and flyers.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

By the long accepted definetion of a "true rookie card", those Schwartz parallels are not rookie cards. They're parallels.

That doesn't mean they're not more valuable than the rookie /999. I would suspect they sell for a much higher premium becuase they're more limited.

"Rookie Card" does not mean "Best", "Most Desirable", or "Valuable".

So just curious, by old school ideals, my Artifacts Jaden Schwartz emerald/99 and saphire/85 are parallels and in theory not as valuable as the true rc # out of 999? I say theory as today's market seems to say otherwise as pwaldo mentions. It would be cool to have a rare Belfour or Sakic rc etc...

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Score chrome, aka score platinum wasn't available in packs. Basically they were chrome looking parallels of the base score cards that were offered via redemption on a team by team basis. I can't remember for the life of me what you needed to get a set. Somewhere around here I have the pens and flyers.

You had to collect the entire team in gold and mail it in to get the platinum. I had the Kings but never got around to sending it in (I think the Gretzky books at $300 or something crazy like that now lol) ooops

I see the Tiffany as a seperate set. (Like OPC and OPC Chrome from the late 90's) therefor the cards would be rookies

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As explained below. Not many of those sets out there obey either unless they sent some out the back door. A print of another set we can only guess.

Don
    You had to collect the entire team in gold and mail it in to get the platinum. I had the Kings but never got around to sending it in (I think the Gretzky books at $300 or something crazy like that now lol) ooops

SCF Rewards
    Country

300 for the Gretzky? Dammit the ONE thing score makes that ends up being worth money and I didn't gobble them up lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12