Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

I read what you wrote and it's a ridiculous, simplictic notion. COMMON SENSE causes avoidance, not hatred. I have never done "drugs", not because I hate them. I try to avoid pain when I can because pain is an indicator of danger to one's body. It isn't something to fear. And I am sure nobody "hates" sin. People avoid certain sins because of the affects it has on others. Once again, it's COMMON SENSE and MORALITY, not hate.

+1 Habs. I agree with you on this one whole-heartly. Hate causes autrocities such as the Holocaust, people running planes into building, lynching, etc.
    I have not hated a person myself, only disliked.
    Last edited by drtom2005; 10-13-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So now it's:
    A: Everything only has one cause
    and
    B: Everything only causes one thing

Yeah, you guys are really onto something. Life must be so simple for you.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So now it's:
    and

No I do not think that at all. I think you are oversimplifying the meaning of hate. It is a very bad word.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

So now it's:
    and

We aren't talking about "EVERYTHING". We are talking about hatred. That's a poor attempt to frame the argument into something that you can clearly disagree with.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No I do not think that at all. I think you are oversimplifying the meaning of hate. It is a very bad word.

It's a strong word, not a bad one.

Habs,if not everything is like that, then why is hate like that. Hate is like not bad until acted upon in a destructive manner. Hate can breed competitiveness and success. Love can destroy people, so why can't hate uplift people?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's a strong word, not a bad one.

Habs,if not everything is like that, then why is hate like that. Hate is like not bad until acted upon in a destructive manner. Hate can breed competitiveness and success. Love can destroy people, so why can't hate uplift people?

How come the legal term is hate crime and not dislike crime? You seem to think the word is meaningless apparently.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ive given meaning three three times now. The term Hate Crime is one of the stupidest phrases ever.You ddon't actually have to hate anyone to be charged with a hate crime. If anyone thinks the word hate has no meaning, it's people who think a hate crime is actually a thing and not just a term to make politicians look racially sensitive.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Ive given meaning three three times now. The term Hate Crime is one of the stupidest phrases ever.You ddon't actually have to hate anyone to be charged with a hate crime. If anyone thinks the word hate has no meaning, it's people who think a hate crime is actually a thing and not just a term to make politicians look racially sensitive.

The meaning you have given is wrong. For example, implying hate breeds competitiveness. I assume you are speaking of athlete's "hating" their opponents, or Americans hating Russians during the Cold War. This is not actually hatred. Hatred is a much stronger emotion than that. People commonly confuse the usage of the word. Another example, your teenager says, "I hate Paris Hilton." Really? No they don't. You can't actually "hate" someone you do not know.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No Habs. You are wrong. Closed-minded and wrong. I'm done with this. You're never going to see the reality that a human emotion can neither be inherently good or inherently bad. Until you understand that, you'll never understand the ridiculousness of this conversation.

So like i sadi, I'm done. Go ahead and get the last word in. Call me a name, tell me I'm crazy if you really need to.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I don't need to call you a name or tell you that you are crazy. You wouldn't believe me anyway if I did. Apparently the concept of hatred is lost on you. So be it.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast