Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Un-Cancelled Stamps

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe it is just me, but I don't understand how everyone thinks this is ok, but almost everyone can't stand when an item they are bidding on get shill bid. I know it isn't exactly apples to apples, but both are bieng dishonest and working around the system that is set in place. Am I wrong here?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Maybe it is just me, but I don't understand how everyone thinks this is ok, but almost everyone can't stand when an item they are bidding on get shill bid. I know it isn't exactly apples to apples, but both are bieng dishonest and working around the system that is set in place. Am I wrong here?

The gov't has been screwing us over since the beginning of time. I don't see anything at all wrong with this.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

The gov't has been screwing us over since the beginning of time. I don't see anything at all wrong with this.

I am not going to turn this into a entire debate about the gv't, but what your saying is that if someone screws you over it is just fine to do something illegal back to them? Also, if I had a non-paying bidder, or someone complained and won a claim against me on ebay wouldn't the same thinking apply that it would be ok to bid your own item up because people on ebay have screwed you over before, so you are getting them back?
    Last edited by Joncamburn; 01-29-2013 at 05:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

My little question has turned into quite an interesting debate. Thanks for all the input. I've always thought I was doing my part to support the good ol' USPS by collecting TTM and spending much more with them each year than most of my peers will in their remaining lifetime. The numbers that they recently released are crazy though... the Post Office is losing $25 million per DAY!

Anyway, I'd like to put in writing for all on the internet to see that I would never do anything illegal. Also, I just went out and bought a glue stick.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm with you man 100% wrong. I hope they send letters to peoples addresses who do this actually i might report this thread to here:

http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx

BANNED

Country

I'm with you man 100% wrong. I hope they send letters to peoples addresses who do this actually i might report this thread to here:

I'm just gonna ask the question many on here are wondering, can we ban this ™™™™™™™™™ yet?

Niels50, I honestly have not see you post 1 success on here. All I've seen you do on here is give people crap for not sharing addresses, find members ebay accounts (a bit weird, imo), then proceed to post said ebay account to their success page, while make rude and snide comments at the member, call people dealers, tell us what's illegal, then proceed to threaten to report said violators of said illegal act. I mean really? Are you in the autograph CIA or something? Are you even a collector or just some idiot who goes around forums starting stuff till you get kicked off?

As for the re using stamps thing, I honestly I can say I've never done it, out of pure laziness. BUT that doesn't mean I think the people who have done it are at wrong here. Some laws are just stupid (most actually). Niels50, If people want to commit an illegal act, that has no effect on you, who cares? Let them risk getting in trouble. It's not your job to play little 13 year old wanna be deputy, so just stop giving people so much crap on here.

I'll probably get in trouble, now, for this rant, but I'm sick of your BS on here and I didn't see anyone stepping up and saying anything, so I did.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can use a hairdryer to melt the adhesive and then use a pocket knife to peel it off and then you don't even need a glue stick. At my job at my university I put together mailings for prospective students and we have had to do that from time to time to remove labels that were placed on the wrong type of envelope.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my kid (2 year old) had a pen and wrote on 2 stamps.im afraid to use those because sometimes when i get my return mail that is how they are canceled.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm just gonna ask the question many on here are wondering, can we ban this ™™™™™™™™™ yet?

Niels50, I honestly have not see you post 1 success on here. All I've seen you do on here is give people crap for not sharing addresses, find members ebay accounts (a bit weird, imo), then proceed to post said ebay account to their success page, while make rude and snide comments at the member, call people dealers, tell us what's illegal, then proceed to threaten to report said violators of said illegal act. I mean really? Are you in the autograph CIA or something? Are you even a collector or just some idiot who goes around forums starting stuff till you get kicked off?

As for the re using stamps thing, I honestly I can say I've never done it, out of pure laziness. BUT that doesn't mean I think the people who have done it are at wrong here. Some laws are just stupid (most actually). Niels50, If people want to commit an illegal act, that has no effect on you, who cares? Let them risk getting in trouble. It's not your job to play little 13 year old wanna be deputy, so just stop giving people so much crap on here.

I'll probably get in trouble, now, for this rant, but I'm sick of your BS on here and I didn't see anyone stepping up and saying anything, so I did.

well said! I agree.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast