Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

Canada Post problems sending Hockey Cards - Please look

Hi everyone,
    I'm writing this because I'm concerned about a recent trend of packages I've sent out either not arriving or taking a very long time.

As a seller on ebay this is even more concerning because it means my ratings will get killed and I'll lose my top seller status.

My question is: Within the last month or so have you noticed that packages are taking much longer to arrive or are not arriving at all?

It doesn't seem to matter where I ship. My home base is in Burlington, Ontario.

As the location doesn't mater it means either:
    a) It should be happening to everyone.
    b) Someone at my local Canada Post is stealing packages.
    c) Someone at the mailbox is stealing packages.

I've refunded 5 people in the last 2 weeks. Prior to that none over the last year.

/Rant.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 12tetris's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I've noticed that any I send to bc from the uk and less than half to the us seem to be taking forever. Everything else I've sent is getting there relatively quickly (less than two weeks). All these are over the past two months. Though it could be Royal Mail rather than Canada post I'm not sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

My mail service goes from extremely fast to extremely slow from one month to another, so mail reception consistency isn't something I can comment on. :)
    Over the last 5 years, 2 packages never arrived and 2 that I know of were delivered to the wrong address (thank you, honest neighbours) one of which was a tracked package.

I've been lucky, all packages I sent out safely arrived at their destination, but haven't sent much of anything in the past year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

As a buyer, I recently received (in Mississauga) a package from Toronto that took a really long time to arrive. I'm not sure when the seller actually sent it, but it took much longer than in should have given the small distance it had to travel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive made a pile of trades in the last month or so & the only issue I have had were packages shipped to US addresses took a little longer than normal. Any deals with fellow Canadians have taken no more than 5 days or so to complete. I always worry about the Post Office & stuff getting stolen cause they always ask what is in the package but so far so good. I haven't had to replace anything yet..
    James

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Yup, mails been slow lately. I sent a package from
    Vaughan to Markham that too almost 2 weeks (it's about a 20 minute drive)...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mails been slow here in BC. I ship out my packages and it gets to their destination with no problem.

Receiving is a totally different question.

Got a package from Quebec stamped March 13 and received it March 30.

did a trade with a fellow user who've I've trade with countless times two weeks ago and still hasn't arrived. Should take a week max.
    @Skioilers - I'd blame Canada Post. Even receiving mail within the country takes two weeks........

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have had TONS of cards go missing in the past two months, both sending and receiving. Even worse is that a lot of them have been to and from places that are less than a 2 hour drive from me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

Wow. I guess it's not just me. I'm wondering if they're just taking a crazy amount of time to arrive or there's a really big theft problem.

I've refunded 6 buyers in the last month. Had a lot of packages take a crazy amount of time to arrive. I wonder if a hub closed in GTA.

BANNED

Country

I made some recent purchases on eBay, and didn't have any problems. All packages had arrived on time.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast