Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

People that fish will. Also, people that enjoy the outdoors will relate.

I love fishing and being outdoors (hiking, biking on trails, etc), but this is totally useless to me. I want to vote for who has the best political ideas, not how they spend their free time (UNLESS they spend that free time with other women while they are married <ahem Herman Cain>, etc)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

And for the record, I am not a democrat. I saw on another thread you basically assumed those who posted bad things about Ryan were democrats. I just think he is a total nutjob. Even worse than Obama, which I didnt think was possible.

How so? I posted an article showing that Ryan wins 65% of the vote in a Democrat district. 1/5 of Obama supporters voted for him: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...rats-Love-Ryan

If he's so extreme, why do so many Democrats vote for him? Something you should ask yourself and research. I'm still researching the man myself.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

So, it's ok to enjoy closed minded speeches from the left, but not the right. Got it.

The websites you post are 100% one-sided. They are as close minded as they come. So, before you slam Fox News as one sided, you may want to look over the websites you read daily because they are as close minded as they come.

Mike is this what your going to respond with?

First i never mention Fox News. They are Conservative biased. Why would i even think of watch them?
    and Town Hall isnt Conservative Biased? really? Mike?

I DO NOT CARE FOR THE GOP CONSERVATIVE BASE!

I really fail to see your point? and yes i will listen to the speeches from the Left...long before i Listen to the right wing speeches. I have No reason nor do I wish to listen to them. His record to me speaks volumes. I have provide more then one point of view from several sources. and then you call it all closed minded? so be it. Why would I NOT read sites and share that very info that counter attack the teapublican articles you post?

What are you selling Mike? Because I AM NOT BUYING!

By the way I always listen to the State of the Nation speech no matter who sits in the office.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How so? I posted an article showing that Ryan wins 65% of the vote in a Democrat district. 1/5 of Obama supporters voted for him: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...rats-Love-Ryan

If he's so extreme, why do so many Democrats vote for him?
    Something you should ask yourself and research. I'm still researching the man myself.

But now you are assuming each of those 1/5 Obama supporters are Democrats. Many of those are likely Independents, and chose Ryan over the democrat choice.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I love fishing and being outdoors (hiking, biking on trails, etc), but this is totally useless to me. I want to vote for who has the best political ideas, not how they spend their free time (UNLESS they spend that free time with other women while they are married <ahem Herman Cain>, etc)

You can't always base your decision to vote for someone based on their political record. People vote for or against things based on other reasons. Our bills are so complex and people stuff things into to legislation that has nothing to do with the legislation. You could have a bill title "Funding for Starving Children" but in the bill there is funding for partial-birth abortion. Someone votes against it and his/her opponents say, "he's against feeding the children, look he voted against the Funding the Starving Children" bill.

Sometimes you have to vote for the person with the best convictions, work ethic, etc. You should judge people on their voting record, but it's not always cut and dry.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

But now you are assuming each of those 1/5 Obama supporters are Democrats. Many of those are likely Independents, and chose Ryan over the democrat choice.

He wins in a Democrat district. They can't be all independents. Read through the article. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on it. Again, do your research. Both sides will throw at you what they want YOU to hear. Do your own honest research. Don't listen to Republican or Democrat partisans. They will tell you only to good or bad side of the person. Research each candidate with an open mind and ignore the obvious partisan articles.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

And if you have time read some of the bills he voted again. See if their are things stuff in it. Read why he voted against it and if you still disagree you shouldn't vote for the man.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

You can't always base your decision to vote for someone based on their political record. People vote for or against things based on other reasons. Our bills are so complex and people stuff things into to legislation that has nothing to do with the legislation. You could have a bill title "Funding for Starving Children" but in the bill there is funding for partial-birth abortion. Someone votes against it and his/her opponents say, "he's against feeding the children, look he voted against the Funding the Starving Children" bill.

Sometimes you have to vote for the person with the best convictions, work ethic, etc. You should judge people on their voting record, but it's not always cut and dry.

Thats is all you wish to do with their opponents! Really? His record shows who he is. NO Matter what side he/she is on!
    wow some days Mike I just wonder about you

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can't always base your decision to vote for someone based on their political record. People vote for or against things based on other reasons. Our bills are so complex and people stuff things into to legislation that has nothing to do with the legislation.

Those are all minor in my book. Most other people value work ethic, etc more, but I will base my vote (well, I cant vote this election but for future elections...) based on who will help get this country out of the dump.
    He wins in a Democrat district. They can't be all independents. Read through the article. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on it. Again, do your research. Both sides will throw at you what they want YOU to hear. Do your own honest research. Don't listen to Republican or Democrat partisans. They will tell you only to good or bad side of the person. Research each candidate with an open mind and ignore the obvious partisan articles.

No, they are likely all NOT independents, but a decent sized chunk of them likely are.

I do do my research; I have spent countless hours researching the candidates, watching debates, etc. Most others my age do what you are basically saying I am doing and just going off of what they see on CNN or Huff Post. Im not like that, and I can prove it by supporting Ron Paul. Those who just go off of what they read on websites know next to nothing about him because he is covered up by the media and given next to no time in debates.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And if you have time read some of the bills he voted again. See if their are things stuff in it. Read why he voted against it and if you still disagree you shouldn't vote for the man.

If I had time to read word for word the bills, I would. But just like you, I am very busy. I do my best to research when I have time instead of basing my opinions based on what biased news articles want me to believe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast