Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

Solid mail day!! Leaf fans will like!

Went to the mail today and love when cards arrive quick and in bunches! Figured I'd share, none are available at this time as the Leafs are PC. Thanks for looking:) 2010-11 1/5 Phil kessel cup foundation quad patch auto
    2010-11 3/5 Mario Lemieux cup foundation quad patch auto
    2008-09 OPC black spectrum Nikolai kulemin 1 of 1(my first)
    2011-12 #175 rookie silhouette 11/25 jake gardiner auto
    Last edited by aspencer528; 06-21-2013 at 11:39 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leafsfan97's Items on eBay

DAMMMMM Gardiner being my PC that card is AMAZING !!! That Kulemin and Kessel are BEAUTY'S !! Nice mailday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome cards for sure, but despite being a huge Maple Leafs fan I don't really like the term "Beleafer". Sounds like it's related to some crappy Justin Bieber advertisement. Didn't he star in a movie called Believe?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome cards for sure, but despite being a huge Maple Leafs fan I don't really like the term "Beleafer". Sounds like it's related to some crappy Justin Bieber advertisement. Didn't he star in a movie called Believe?

Lol. Dang I think your right. Maybe I will edit the title. I seen a card on eBay yesterday of him holding the cup, I can't believe someone would buy that, and even more disappointing is a company would make that crap.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol. Dang I think your right. Maybe I will edit the title. I seen a card on eBay yesterday of him holding the cup, I can't believe someone would buy that, and even more disappointing is a company would make that crap.

Exactly. I'm proud to be a Leafs fan, but come on... of all people they could feature on that card, did it have to be Justin Bieber? I don't think that Panini's target audience is 11-year-old girls, am I right? Haha. How many hockey collectors would have an interest in that?

On behalf of Maple Leafs fans everywhere: GO LEAFS, GO!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The card has no bids yet. It's actually my LCS that has it up. Terrible.
    There must be somebody on the bottom of the card cut out, helping him hold it up because there is no way that little ™™™™ can hold 30 lbs of awesomeness.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The card has no bids yet. It's actually my LCS that has it up. Terrible.
    There must be somebody on the bottom of the card cut out, helping him hold it up because there is no way that little ™™™™ can hold 30 lbs of awesomeness.

Don't be too harsh on him now, he's only 12.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

Beautiful pickups man!! All super nice cards and patches!