Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sandy Hook shooting?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I watched the videos, there a few mistakes in the video in trying to prove that this is a conspiracy. However, there are a lot more eyebrow raising questions in regards to the situation. I mean I know videos can be altered and people say things that are voiced over of the actual footage and recording. I definitely think there is something going on here, as I do with a lot of other things that have occurred over the past few years in this country. America definitely isn't currently what our founding fathers had in mind but that's another story. I feel bad for those who have been involved in a horrific event as this in the past (VA Tech, Columbine, etc.) If this turns out to be a plot or a hoax, it only makes the true situations even that more sad.

Yeah, I don't like the videos trying to prove that this is a conspiracy. The videos that make you think are the actual footage of the interviews and overhead shots of the lockdown. Why is there no photos or video of the 400 kids leaving after the lockdown? The thing that gets me the most is the McDonnell's and the other parent's interviews 2-3 days after the shootings, no tears, not red eyes, homes are perfectly clean, just seems so phony. This is the first time that I have ever thought there was something to one of these conspiracies.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Why were there no video's of them letting out 400 kids? Well I live almost local and i do watch CT TV. On live shots and local news there was shots. Again you trying to crate something that isnt there...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why were there no video's of them letting out 400 kids? Well I live almost local and i do watch CT TV. On live shots and local news there was shots. Again you trying to crate something that isnt there...

If you can show me I will pay you 100$. There is no, and never was footage of kids leaving. Did you watch the McDonnell's interview? I too thought this was a bunch of hogs wash until I started watching the real videos.
    Last edited by boba; 01-16-2013 at 01:05 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

SCF Rewards
    Country

So they now say that the assault rifle was taken in, and there was a shotgun in the car. This is now, if I counted right, the 6th time the story has changed. The proof was too great that the gun that was in the car was a shotgun, not an assault rifle, so they change the story and say it was found with the handguns. This goes against all the other reports. This report makes a lot more sense then the other reports, but why all the miss reports up to this point? And it still doesn't explain the actor parents, no photos or video of people leaving, why ambulances were not allowed in the perimeter, and my other things.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

Boba, as Americans we just have to take everything the main stream media shoves down our throats and learn to believe it tastes swell. We aren't allowed to question anything the media tells us. You should know that... ;)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

how does that link end the hoax madman? if anything it makes the hoax case better since now their saying all the shots were from hand guns and the Ar15 wasnt in the school at all

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

your right zimbow if you question it or speak your mind like many have r e cently the media tears you apart then calls for your firing like certain professors speaking out about this incident.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Boba, as Americans we just have to take everything the main stream media shoves down our throats and learn to believe it tastes swell. We aren't allowed to question anything the media tells us. You should know that... ;)

your right zimbow if you question it or speak your mind like many have r e cently the media tears you apart then calls for your firing like certain professors speaking out about this incident.

I'm really suprised that more people aren't talking about this. If you're reading this and think I'm a lunatic, atleast do me a favor and watch the interviews with the parents a couple of days after the shooting.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

I'm skeptical. I watched some of the McDonnell interview. Who knows how people would react to something horrible like this? Now the parent that was smiling and laughing and then seemed to will himself into an emotional state before the cameras started rolling was unusual.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast