Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow post this bail out and post that bailout hes the least spending presidnet is a laugh. Bush's largest annual deficit was 500 billion. Obama is running 2 trillion dollar annuals. Thats all simple math. The annual deficit has gone up 400% since he took over. The sad thing is unemployment has also gone up drastically. Food and gas have gone up. Healthcare has gone up. Taxes have gone up.
    I understand it all going up when you quadruple our annual deficit, what I don't understand is how unemployment goes up as well. Well actually I do, too much food stamps and gov't employees. Not that I blame the people, get your Obama money while you can. Just spend it wisely.

Man....it's like you guys (conservatives) just invent things from thin air......funny, kinda like the christian god.

Thankfully, BOTH are false!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man....it's like you guys (conservatives) just invent things from thin air......funny, kinda like the christian god.

Its not myth that the annual deficit has gone from 500 billion under Bush to 2 trillion under Obama. You can't explain it and can't live with the fact NO ONE is doing better. Unemployment should not be a problem with that kind of spending. My 401k isnt doing anything great just up and down.

Not myth, these are FACTS the budget is out of control and grown 400% under Obama your god.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

i say if you acheive the american dream of being rich then you deserve to be rich, should make us who arent strive to do better.

never understood why being rich is so evil

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

you must live a very pleasing and happy life

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not myth, these are FACTS the budget is out of control and grown 400% under Obama your god.

Haha, yeah, sure.

Here's the problem with your original post.

You IMPLY that most of this nation's problems are directly linked with Obama (Food, gas, healthcare, unemployment, etc.), that's about as true as saying that 9/11 was 100% Bush's fault, just because he was president when it happened.

That's all you guys know how to do....blame Obama for anything and everything and you ignore the fact that Obama entered the Office just as the economy was in a NOSE DIVE.

Unemployment is currently in it's LOWEST levels since 2008 (INB4 you start saying that the numbers are false or a conspiracy or some other nonsense).

Gas prices has LITTLE to do with the U.S economy.

And as for healthcare you can blame that on the country collectively as a complete FAILURE of the nonsense capitalist-minded notion that we shouldn't have socialized medicine, but it's OK for private companies to screw with our lives.

Oh, and "Obama is your god"......Hilarious, because I don't think much about him, in fact I would probably rate him a 5/10 as a president.

Of course Bush would probably be a 1/10

And the GOP collectively is a -1 million/10.

Just because I utterly HATE the GOP does not mean I like Obama.....I just view him as the lesser of two evils.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you must live a very pleasing and happy life

Yes I do.

Thank you very much.

SCF Rewards
    Country

just keep blaming Bush while Obama does what he is doing. One day you wake up and your country will be gone. At that point you will be running around chanting to Obama for handouts while people that don't will be much better off. Funny, the irony in it all that republicans will make out better under a Darwinist type of society then the liberal Obama hand out crowd.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Bernanke was reappointed by Obama in 2010.

QE1: 11/2008 - 3/2010
    QE2: 11/2010 - 6/2011
    QE3: 9/2012 - until the economy gets better

If Obama was against QE he could have stopped it. He is obviously fully behind it. Calling QE a Bush policy at this point is ridiculous.

SCF Rewards
    Country

just keep blaming Bush while Obama does what he is doing. One day you wake up and your country will be gone.

Haha.

How exactly would that happen?

Does that mean the U.S will stop being religious? I HOPE!

Or does that mean no more conservatives? ONLY IN MY DREAMS!

Funny, the irony in it all that republicans will make out better under a Darwinist type of society then the liberal Obama hand out crowd.

Yeah, you're right!

The GOP would just KILL the poor and say that it's "survival of the fittest".

I'm glad we agree on that one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

work at a grocery store,watch government hand outs in full swing, and then tell me you support it.

literally disgusting, and would P me off most of the time while working as a bag boy.

people rolling up in nice cars with brand new nikes and gold necklaces.....buy nothing but soda,chips and steak,swipe their EBT cards,still have 700$ left.

all welfare recipients should be drug tested and as soon as they fail, strip them from it.
    also if you are receiving government assistance you should NOT get brand name foods.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast