Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmf_pr83's Items on eBay

Worst Break Ever - 2012 Leaf Best of Basketball

Please tell me this is the WORST break of an High End Product EVER... I am VERY disappointed!!!

photo.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jprk31's Items on eBay

Tough break. The Pippen auto sells well since there's not much in the market except now since Leaf has him signing. Goodluck on your other breaks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

at least you got a Pippen and a lot of them are selling for $100+ so you can get your money back. My break was worse than yours so not much sympathy here.

For $87 for 5 autos. Could be hit or miss.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

at least you got a Pippen and a lot of them are selling for $100+ so you can get your money back. My break was worse than yours so not much sympathy here.

For $87 for 5 autos. Could be hit or miss.

He bought a different leaf product I believe that each box sells for $300 bucks and he broke three boxes so he spend over $900 and sadly for his sake didn't do so well. I wish him luck in his upcoming box breaks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I like the cards but I can't justify the price for one box. I buy singles that I like when they are on sale on the bay.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

He bought a different leaf product I believe that each box sells for $300 bucks and he broke three boxes so he spend over $900 and sadly for his sake didn't do so well. I wish him luck in his upcoming box breaks.

okay, my bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

At least I got a Pippen... Really? I paid over $1,000 for this Leaf Best of Basketball Case. This should not happen in a high end product. I am contacting Leaf b/c this is ridiculous.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yuk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

At least I got a Pippen... Really? I paid over $1,000 for this Leaf Best of Basketball Case. This should not happen in a high end product. I am contacting Leaf b/c this is ridiculous.

Good luck with contacting leaf. I don't know anyone who has really dealt with them. I don't know how there customer service is. I would guess that they will tell you it is just the luck of the draw. I myelf have had great breaks and horrible breaks. It is like playing th slots. Sometimes you win and somtimes you don't.

Like I said good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck with contacting leaf. I don't know anyone who has really dealt with them. I don't know how there customer service is. I would guess that they will tell you it is just the luck of the draw. I myelf have had great breaks and horrible breaks. It is like playing th slots. Sometimes you win and somtimes you don't.

Like I said good luck.

Actually, Mr. Brian Gray (Leaf Owner) contacted me via phone. Yes... shocking, right? he explained to the process and the idea behind Leaf Best of Basketball, to include the intent/original price of the proudct. At any rate, he asked for my mailing address b/c he plans on sending me something as an appreciation for supporting Leaf products. Just b/c of this, I will continue to support their product... Anytime you have an owner of a big company call you, personnally, it speaks very well of them.

BTW, is anyone interested in any of these cards? if so, PM your offers. I will only accept PayPal and will only ship to PayPal CONFIRMED addresses.

Thank you,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast